Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Unexpected gift basket **DANK-ALERT**

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by jonathanc10, May 8, 2018.

1. My homeboy got to the Golden State a few days ago and called me today to go pick something up. I've never had a syringe before so I was very excited the entire ride back lol. Super clear blue dream 89.64% syringe, 3 half g carts kinda weak but tasty and some dank enjoy peeps IMG_20180507_234444.jpg IMG_20180508_034911.jpg

2. Nice guy enjoy

3. Without a doubt brother. Was really nice, am expecting more stuff very soon I'll post

• Like Like x 1
  4. Got another package today from my buddy on the west coast. Said he wound up getting these specific branded carts pretty cheap but I can't conplain. Hardcore OG is my current, burning my face even in cart form I was surprised lol. Have some nice tree but it's been raining a lot, haven't had a chance to snap any decent photos but I'll try tomorrow. Made some budder too, and this is my friend Wayne who said to me word for word " I've had real budder before so trust me I know what I'm doing dude". He at least lasted a couple hours before folding

Attached Files:

• Winner Winner x 1

5. Your boy looks gone lmaoo

• Like Like x 1
  6. I know it, that's my product showing off it's strength lol. Amazing how well things can turn out when you take your time and follow instructions passed down from experience. Still raining hard here, no good sunlight for decent flower pictures yet so I picked this up to hold over IMG_20180529_033659.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  7. Guess is looks dark like that cause I had to fold it to fit and idk the name of this grab but mixed with the little bit of JB I have left are pretty intense lol IMG_20180530_075014.jpg

• Like Like x 2