Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Uneducated people (must look)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Russian Badger, Jun 28, 2013.

1. One of my "friends" posted this on fb. I was thinking we should burn him at the stake. (Not really) 2013-06-28_15-00-56-1.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. I stopped reading at satan. 

trying to educate this type of person is impossible. don't waste your time.

• Like Like x 28
  3. #3 StonedScholar, Jun 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2013
    Just picked up and I cant find Satan in my weed! I want my money back!

• Like Like x 22
  4. Trust me I didn't lol

5. I don't think goddamn is strong enough of a profanity to describe the 13-year-old's logic accurately.  

• Like Like x 4
  6. He raises a point, besides the idiotic satan thing. Some, SOME, people do abuse weed and waste money and time on it.

He is too biased though, and actually has no idea what he is talking about hahahaha 

• Like Like x 3
  7. damn that kid's so ignorant it's funny lol

• Like Like x 2
  8. Satan's never let me down before, so I'ma keep flyin' high, yo!

• Like Like x 8
  9. So by his logic Satan sounds like a pretty chill guy.

• Like Like x 8
  10. Loled way to hard

• Like Like x 2
  11. i quit reading at the religious bullshit..

• Like Like x 5
  12. Loled way to hard

13. #13 solidguitar77, Jun 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2013
    He's completely right...

14. im high on the devils lettuce

• Like Like x 1
  15. #15 MoonSpirit, Jun 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2013
    Sounds like my parents trying to convince me today that weed kills and that there is a "new study" that supposedly weed gives you a high risk of a stroke.....yeah okay.  <_<

It's useless to try to educate people who are convinced they're already educated. -__-

• Like Like x 1
  16. if weed is the devils letteuce, then i wonder what his dessert it :smoking:

17. How ironic that he mentioned logic.

• Like Like x 4
  18. Smoke meth hail statan right?
    but I know people like this and it infuriates me because they get drunk every weekend but look down on me and say things because i smoke instead of drink...

• Like Like x 1
  19. he's thinking of money, not drugs. 

• Like Like x 3
  20. I think there needs to be more satanic strains! Such as Demonic Chronic, OG Lucifer, Devil's Horn Kush, Goat Bud, Purple Venom \\m/, and of course Satan's Skunk.

• Like Like x 9