Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Underweight after breaks from weed

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by j2high, Sep 8, 2018.

1. I'm 19 years old, naturally skinny and I've been smoking throughout each day for about 2 years, with about 5 months of breaks spread out amongst that period.

I've been smoking again for about a month straight all day every day ( I'd go through a quarter in 3-4 days alone ) and it's been a week since I've last smoked. I'm having a really hard time pushing myself to eat and when I do I lose focus and bring my attention to other things.

When I quit smoking I quit cold turkey, and I do get all the normal withdrawal symptoms such as insomnia, anxiety, and also loss of appetite. But I'm a bit worried because when I'm smoking everyday I can maintain a healthy weight and I eat enough for me to continuously gain weight, but when I take breaks, sometimes for even up to two weeks I avoid making food and sometimes I end up going a full day without eating and I don't even realize it until its over. This is causing me to drop back to being underweight even tho I pushed hard to get back to a healthy weight.

I'm curious has anyone else experienced this and if so is there anything that you can recommend to me?
    I enjoy smoking but not if this is what it's going to do to me every-time I'm without it.

2. It's common for people to experience the cold turkey feeling when coming off the herB, don't just quit full stop, tone your smoking down every few days you should feel much better, less of a shock to the system

3. I'd be seeing a doctor over this

or at least get a job as a model...

they pay well for skinny guys

good luck

4. Howdya know it's a lad VOS ?

5. A simple diet change will fix that quick enough. Swap heavy whipping cream for milk on your morning cereal when your taking a canna break. Half and Half is almost as good at packing on the pounds.
    :) MMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    That way when you do remember to eat it's fat filled meal and you'll at least stay at your current weight and not loose it.
    BNW

6. grammatical assertion: besides most females loose so much weight

they loose the ability to menstruate too

and hair grows under the top lip

or have you never slept with east germans?

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. #7 Vee, Sep 8, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2018
    [​IMG]
    Loss of enamel from the inside of the upper front teeth as a result of bulimia

good post BMW but bulimia is a disease not an illness

Bulimia nervosa - Wikipedia

8. No mate, never had the privilege....lmfao

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. OP I exp' these symptoms every single time I have to quit using. If you can tolerate apple sauce, then buy you a few flavors. Use Arby's types of foods that your stomach can handle / digest. Drink water to stay hydrated, and that means you have to force drink. Use your stool thickening of choice as to not lose your electrolytes. I know this is rough but quit looking at the scales and starring in the mirror. Walk around the block or some distance a couple times a day if you can. Stay positive in your mind. It is okay to cry at night.

10. Eat easy to eat stuff like fruit etc.... work out too itll stimulate your appetite and make you less skinny..

Sent from my SM-G965U using Grasscity Forum mobile app