Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Understanding Marijuana

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by IrTOKER, Apr 17, 2009.

1. #1 IrTOKER, Apr 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2009
    Understanding marijuana by Mitch Earleywine is possible the best reasource about anything to do with the substance that we love, Mitch is a Phsychology proffessor at the University of South California, He takes a completely neutral stance on marijuana and look just at the facts and references all his material, He is one of the leading reserchers in phsychology and addiction in the world

Also If you look at the massive amount of information he has compiled you can obviously see that our drug laws and even the ways we think about addiction and our drug problem in general dont make sense, i highly reccoemnd this book to anyone who just wants to kno the truth

2. Link or something please?

NM, I didn't see you said book.

Thanks, I'll check it out.

3. [ame=http://www.amazon.com/Understanding-Marijuana-Look-Scientific-Evidence/dp/0195138937]Amazon.com: Understanding Marijuana: A New Look at the Scientific Evidence: Mitch Earleywine: Books[/ame]

Theres the Amazon.com Link

This is definitly the most well written well researched. and well referenced peice of information about marijuana