Understanding manufacturing process [help]

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by boss, Aug 3, 2013.

1. Hi everyone!!! 

I would like to understand and learn more about vaporizers! Recently i decided to get myself a vaporizer i could use to smoke in enclosed areas, since where I am based at, the herbs are very poor quality and smoking it is making me very sick.  

My brother owns a vapir model that works very great, but i went to the 'World Wide Web' to look up for something new, so i started by looking up the latest 2013 reviews and top rated vaporizers. Next i find myself with more questions i had before, but i guess that is a good start.

What was most curious through my recent searches is that all top rated vaporizers approach the end consumer with the same old trade mark promises... such as; 'thinnest vape in the world', 'most potent cloud' and blablabla... So i continue to search for other opinions, as most reviews on youtube are talking behind their own shop, so i had to keep on looking.

Throughout the last days i have been searching lots more info, but only a few manufactures spec their raw materials and manufacturing process. I would like to understand more why the vaporizers are so different from each other? Safety materials? Health standards and certifications? Lifetime warranties? .... too many questions :D

Salute! 

Attached Files: