Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Understanding a Film While High

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nstyle, Feb 6, 2011.

1. I watched Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back high, i didn't get a fucking thing that was going on. Everything was just a dream. Is it possible in any way to understand a movie while high??

2. smoke less?

3. No^... smoke more, build up your tolerance.

4. Man, I know what you're talking about. I just watched bill and teds epic adventure last night, blazed out of my mind. I was just :O the entire fucking film. I can't believe someone actually made that movie lol.

5. I watched the Prestige and didnt get what the fuck was going on lol. Its really hard to concentrate when you start forgetting little things. If I decide to just get super blitz I just watch a comedy or a simple flick rather than a movie like Inception.

6. I usually understand things better while high. Especially stoner movies.

7. I generally find more meaning in things while stoned.

I honestly think that depending on the level of high that I am, it is easier for me to focus on shit. Not when I'm baked though.

8. It's Jay and Silent Bob...I fail to see anything that has to be understood.

9. I went and saw hot tub time machine super blazed after a blunt of dank w/keif too + first time smoking after a moderate t break, I swear the movie was in another language for the first 15min lol:smoke:

10. Lol I saw Resident Evil 4, and i gotta say... :eek:
    No fucking idea what that crazy shit at the beginning was about, as well as the rest of the movie.

11. well it depends what type of movies you actually watch man...like a movie that involves a lot of mind work will probly lead you clueless
    but if you watch a movie made for being high then youll b good..

put yourself a comedy

12. yea when im super cooked its hard to follow the plot of a movie. But jay and silent bob? HAHA
    Really?

But yeah thats why i usually stick with comedy movies cause thats what theyre ment for stoners like us that can barely pay attention

13. Try Inception while high...

14. I watched Cheech and Chong up in smoke the other night, when I finished laughing at one of the scenes I think we were about 45 minutes into the film, missed about 30 minutes of it.

15. i only meant smoke less in the circumstances that OP was going to watch a film, as was clearly too high to get what was going on.