Underneath fabric bags?

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself' started by Sickomindo, Jan 22, 2019.

1. About 3/4of an inch I like them they make moving them easy and it gives you somthing to zip tie bamboo to for heavy leaning buds .

• Like Like x 1
  2. I do and i think most guys get into it cause text can read so many different ways. Ty tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  3. Originally I see these on a couple websites one of which was a UK website. I was just about to buy em before I made my own and save some money with what I had but eventually I’ll probably pull the trigger cause I like the way those look.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Think I am going to clean my grow up get it ready for seedlings and start a journal over at growdiaries. I really like the way all the data is laid out. Its very user friendly to follow alone somebody else’s grow without going through Pages and pages of nothing, disrespect, contradicting information. The way the persons grow weeks/nutrient choices/ ph/ grow temp ect ect. You can enter your grow in a giveaway to win all sorts of things. Nobody sitting in a basement with no life on a power trip playing moderator patting you on the head like you’re a child because you have accidentally created a duplicate post lol.