Underneath fabric bags?

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself' started by Sickomindo, Jan 22, 2019.

1. What do you guys use because there’s no way I can set these things on the bottom so this is what I came up with. I am currently switching from growing hemp in coco bottom fed for 7 runs now going to try fab bags but didn’t like the problem with them is sitting directly on the bottom.

IMG_0171.JPG
    IMG_0173.JPG IMG_0169.JPG IMG_0165.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. I've asked a Moderator to merge your identical threads.

BNW

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Maybe 2 bricks under it will help..

The floor looks to have channels in it.. so what u got going right now looks good..

Would it work just on the cage being the floor has channels andif liftedslighly on one end water will slope thru to one side leaving no water under ur pot

4. You answered your own question. Looks good and I’m sure it’ll work good. You got a lot of excess things in there may I ask why?

5. Looks like the storage tent

6. Settle down girls i was just wondering what others use. My tent is waiting for 4 Cindy99 Germinating 10 ft away and right now things are in transition and its not a beauty show till harvest like every damn chop day like this IMG_3151.JPG IMG_3060.JPG IMG_7062.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  7. Ty. Na i tried once before. Bricks or wood seem to be what alot use. On the bottom of my floor would keep it wet. Not a big problem tho.

8. I ordered 8 of these during the summer, was for my fabric bags but am currently doing hempy, will try them out during the summer

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  9. [​IMG]

Extremely cheap, worth the price

10. You could put them in 4x4 drain tray, elevate it about 4 inches and run a drain line off the side of it into a resevoir with a pump or just hand dump the excess, more than likely if its soil it will all be dried up anyways since your not over watering

[​IMG]

11. Lol just noticed you already have a drain tray!! Srry for blowing up your thread

12. Glad you have a sense of humor

Your shit looks nice job bud!!

• Like Like x 1
  13. I did suttin like this here..

Went to my corner bodega.. got the plastic rack the bread come delivered to them on.. placed their 6pk 2ltr holders under it for middle support..

The yellow soda holders are placed in plastic drawers i found in the trash from one of those cheap plastic dressers/drawers..
    They coverthe whole footprint under the blue bread rack.. check it out yo!!

Cheap, easy & most important it was free.. what you think bud?!?!

[​IMG]

14. D59B59D2-0010-416E-91DD-1F41F99FFB3D.jpeg I put mine in milk crates .

• Like Like x 1
  15. Nice i like these!! do they stack up on one another??

• Like Like x 1
  16. Or “on” would of also worked

• Like Like x 1
  17. Hmm ty

• Like Like x 1
  18. You mean for storage? Yes they do

• Like Like x 1
  19. No not storage.. i asked if they stack up so if need be they can be stacked to lift some plants up higher than others as some growers need to lift a plant or 2 just to even out the canopy..

Get me??

How many inches off the ground will the plant be sitin’ on one of these??

• Like Like x 1
  20. Ohh gotcha! Yeah idk im sure you can, just off set the feet when you stack, i wanna say they are 2 to 3 inches off the ground

• Like Like x 1