Undermining or ph problem?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Paul Poore, Apr 18, 2018.

1. Look, I'm still unsure if my ph is off but I barely give my plants 1/3 of the recommended dosage of fox farm grow big, and 1tsp of calmag every other watering and the leaves are still yellowing. I get my ph to 7 with my test kit and then put a little more ph down in and it really seemed to help my manor problems but all of my plants are showing n deficiency in one way or another. Scared of nute burn but want my plants to thrive.

Attached Files:

2. I feed fox farms to all my cannabis...anything auto or photo bigger than a seedling gets a minimum of 300 to 400 ppm including calmag with no burning...I ph to a scale of 6.4 to 6.8

Sent from my LG-M150 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. A little bit of pH down goes a very long way possibly too far. Even a 10$ pH meter will put you in the ball park and rule out pH as a problem. Probably a good investment.

Ez

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Why not test after adding your ph down until it’s on point or close if you’re using a color test kit? You could then add the same amount and just test when you change your feed. Even a little off and you could lock nutrients out, although soil buffers it from what I hear. I personally grow in coco and I love it. You feed daily and give the plants exactly what they need

5. Okay everyone, I've been using my ph pen for a few weeks now and I can see say my PH was WAAY off!! I was probably phing 5-. Ph down is some crazy stuff. Everything has been going great.

• Like Like x 1