Underground Room

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by HoKuSPoKuS420, Sep 16, 2003.

1. Sorry, Forgot to mention, There will be 3 -4 fans for exhaust. and 3-4 (probably 4") to pull fresh air in. Will this be enough?

2. go to og and look up cavegrower...

3. wont work, sorry, will add more later, but i tried almost same thing (look back in my posts)

4. no link or anything? and yes, i can be done......almost anything is possible....

5. how are u gonna get it usnder your house?

6. dig the hole and build it under there

7. It's not going to be under the house. It's goig to be in the woods a ways away from the house with power and plumbing running to it. Still dont have a start date but I have 2 pants growing they areon day 14 since they peeked out iof the soil. And are gettig new leaf sights every other day. I transplaned them to bigger pots and buried them up to the First leaves. mmm ui should start a grow journal but no digi camera so maybe my nxt grw

8. yea should just build a growing box, thats what im gonna do.

9. LOL ok here we go, The 2 plants i have now..... Ill ust makea Journal I'l post the link.

10. who ever said they have to run an underground electric system is dumb, all you need is a generator its worth investing into :p

11. I don't think I've ever seen an almost 6 year old thread get resuscitated. I wonder how it all turned out.

12. LOL, the grow journal just ended after the first hour of many hours of digging.

13. any one have success with this yet? Im planning a simmilar endeavor run off of generators using biodiesel/veg oil.. suggestions would be appreciated
    miss moomoo