Underground rave(s) Chicago area

Discussion in 'Clubs, DJ’s and Festivals' started by KushOrDie, Aug 22, 2012.

1. I figured This might just be a good place to post about any known underground activities in Chicago. NO Zero Gravity or clubs like that

2. hell yeah im looking for these too, been wanting to go to one for a long time

3. Ive only ever been to one, but I'd love to go to more.

4. mints fer dayz

5. Chicago has a huge rave scene, but tbh it's full of kids and people that just go to do other drugs, and it's much more commercialized. But I will give you a piece of advice,go on Facebook and search for "el cartel" add them as a friend and they will invite you to all of their events.

6. Wow, honestly i can't believe this is posted. It's cool don't get me wrong. But I was involved in these parties from 93 to 2000. Most if any events that happen have severely changed. Laws and regulations. I'm not sure if they have an uncommercial type of party anymore. If they do I'd like like to see the dj list to make sure. But, god was it the life when they were in the heyday. I did here that dj 3D is back at it again. I know you can find a few djs that do clubs randomly. Like Justin long and miles maeda. If you want a full out close to the old rave experience in a much larger than normal venue head to Detroit for there music fest. Finding spots like the old route 66 building in Chicago is going to be tough. The old skating rink raves are not around anymore. That I personally know about. But I don't know everything.

7. Also if they are around... Contact me. :)

8. Yo I gotta VIP hookup for zero gravity. Free red bulls and kiddie cocktails all day everyday.

9. shit free red bulls are nice, but last time i was at 0g, it was pretty tame.

10. I just know they are a pain in the ass to find. I used to go with a friend of mine, but now its only ever once in a great long while when it doesn't conflict with work

11. #11 MissShmoke, Sep 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2012
    FUCK zero gravity... I'd also like to know too.. especially now that festival season is nearly over :(

EDIT: ALTHOUGH, bassnectar and datsik are both only about a month away!

12. Are you seeing Bassnectar at ISU?

13. I was invited to one in Chicago last weekend, but i fell sick :( But I may go to the Foam Party at the Rave in Milwaukee just cuz

14. Zero Gravity was the first time I bought a vagina a drink. (An energy drink) Circa 2001.

15. I know a lot of people who went down to Bassnectar at ISU and said it was the best concert they ever been to. On the 27th there is "Night of the Raving Dead" and also Rusko will be at Aragon Ballroom on the 26th. I can't describe to you guys how excited I am for those 2 events!!!

16. Ill be at rusko!!!

17. I did!! :)

18. Chicago rave scene sucks, same djs every week, vibetribe throws the best parties

19. Bassnectar was off the chain. I saw him in Chicago... maybe the Congress? I forgot the venue but it was back in April. Anyways, he did a wild show there but didn't even compare to ISU. SOOOO many people on the ground.

Night of the Raving Dead sounds cool, but couldn't find anything on google. Do you have any more info?

And is anybody going to Freaky Deaky? I'm trying to think of totem ideas, but I hope the bastards at the Congress don't take it if I show up with one.

20. i love a good rave, i ws at one in an old warehouse about 2 weeks ago & my friends dj at another one in 2 weeks cant wait!