Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Underground grow room idea!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by donjohn19, May 28, 2012.

1. Hello smokers, I live in Denmark.
    This is my idea, rate it!

First I will find a place where I can grow.
    [​IMG]

I will cut a piece of the floor, first I checked for wires or stone under my wooden planks.
    [​IMG]

There is only dirt, so i will dig a hole, a little bigger than my cannabis plant.
    [​IMG]

As you see, On this picture i have already digged the hole.
    [​IMG]

And then I will put something on the walls, so it wont be surrounded by dirt.
    [​IMG]

Then I will put my plant in there, I will start growing Ministry Of Cannabis big bud xxl.
    [​IMG]

Then I will take my wooden plank and make a hole in it, for my light bulb.
    [​IMG]

Here we have my wood plank, which I am gonna use for covering the hole.
    [​IMG]

I will put some holes or put in an air system so it will get fresh air.
    And normally my bed will cover the place.

I will make it soon.
    What do you think about it? :smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  2. I thought about it couple of months ago, but seems to be more effort than effect. Just grow in the cupboard or similar

3. Sounds costly and rather troublesome. I would sooner try a closet than that.

4. Yea they make grow tents, just use those. This idea has been discussed among many wanting to grow, but it just is not practical unless you already have the space with proper ventilation and the wiring for lighting. Plus one plant is nothing, imagine if your one plant turns out to be male.

5. a dog could still smell it..

6. Watering? Anyone?

7. #7 StillBlazing123, May 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2012
    haha, it seems like a good idea, but put it into practice and it's a lot harder, but I do like your artwork ;)

p.s straight under your floor is mud? thats really not safe, there should be loads of foundations? else if theirs a flood your house would slide away..

8. Below your floor you will have floor joists. They are usually spaced on 2' centers in the US I don't know about Denmark. You can not cut through those without adding additional support to the joists. If you don't want to do that, you will be limited to the space between the joists for your hole.

Man, it is hard enough for me to mess around with my grow in a regular room. This would, well be interesting.

If you do go this way, do a journal.

9. Are there floods in Denmark? :eek:

10. you wont be able to dig up the foundations of your house and replace it with a grow box - do not reconstruct your house for a plant you will unstable and weaken the structure of your house, it and will start to cave may not be straight away but it will happen if you start digging the insides out

11. Just send me your address and I'll come over tomorrow after school to help you.

12. It isn't just dirt under your floor lol!

13. It doesn't work. Juvenile plan.

14. you never know man. remember the blizzard in america last winter? how many people didnt have heating because they used electrical heating? :D

15. A blizzard? Not in California lol. Like I said, it won't work, just trust. I've tried. It's so much work, for not enough reward. There are a lot of things hes not taken into account like ventilation, pest control, leaks, humidity issues etc. take it from the top op. literally and figuratively.

16. I dont really recall all of it, I smoked alot during that time of the year. But it was several states in the US struck by alot of snow/blizzards whatever you wanna call it and many people were without electricity, due to that they had no heating. I didnt even know that there were people that still used electric heating as main heating source. But anyways, if OP really has only mud under his floor he could probably do it. But i wouldnt do it. Just too much effort. If you can grow in the closet do that. If not because you still live with your parents just dont to it.

17. Lol dude I thought this might be a good idea until you typed the word digged

18. Lol mud would not work...you no why it's mud? Because it has water in it. He would open his grow up one day and half the grow would be filled with water lol

19. That's nuts.
    Temp/humidity issues.
    Ventilation and odor control issues.
    Structural issues. Etc...
    There has to be a better way.