1. Win a Personalized Grasscity Stoner Kit! Subscribe to our Youtube for a chance to WIN!
    Dismiss Notice

Underground Greenhouses

Discussion in 'Outdoor Marijuana Growing' started by lovetagrow, Feb 13, 2004.

1. Heres a thought for all of you with access to land and would like to be able to have a low profile, low cost greenhouse, but no idea how to do it. The benefits would be: 1 very low profile 2 can simulate indoor growing conditions outdoors 3 low costs 4 can be used effectively for "guriella growing." I am thinking about using a similar design on my land. Tell me what you think...undergroundhousing.com
  2. Yeah man very good idea, just think of the set up U coluld make. Plus very low key. bong on Greentoker
  3. I don't know about the rest of you but when I first saw the spiderhole they found Saddam in I thought it looked like it could have been used as a growroom after some basic modifications. Anyone else?

4. Haha... wow, I know what forums I'm browsing now. That's what you call a one track mind right there. But... yeah I agree.
  5. if you want to grow outsdide guriella style you dont want any shiny glass or plasics to draw attention. Plants do fine just being planted outside. The climate is usualy perfect for growing across america and europe. This is far from low cost. You can do a real low cost setup and take a bunch of seeds, plant them a foot apart and just add water! :D

Grasscity Deals Near You