Undercover Cop?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by mike9787, Oct 11, 2008.

1. Hey Guys
    I got a short story and a question.
    Well today after i picked up 2 grams. This jamaican guy im guessing in his 50s came up to me and asked if I had weed or hash. I said no because I wasnt didnt want to take the risk. But he went on and asked again saying he needed some bad but I just told him to ask someone else. Now I dont think he was a cop because he had an accent that wasnt face and he looked pretty chill lol. He had a beanie on too. He kinda reminded me of bob marely only older! ahaha well Im just wondering should I ever hook someone like this up or is there a chance there a cop or working for a cop?

Mike

2. It was me ReggaeCop, shaking down potheads for their stash

3. just ask him something only a real smoker would know

4. well next time i see him i will cuz hes always neear the highscools and today someone got busted so thats why im curious lol

5. what are you gonna ask him man?

6. If you dont know the answer to this Question. You need to reconsider exactly what your doing out there.

7. eff that dude. Be like "I don't smoke" and walk away.

8. HEAD POLICE CHIEF: Allright, we need some undercovers to try to take these dimebag buyers down!

REGGAE COP: I think I'm up for the task....

9. Never do that.

however,

If you smoke with him first hes not a cop. (cops cant use drugs no matter how under cover they are)

If he keeps asking you or pressuring you hes not a cop either. (you have to willingly sell it, if they keep agressivly asking you its entrapment)

10. It's not uncommon for a lot of ex-addicts and dealers to work as Narcotics Police officers. They probably would speak stoner lingo regardless.

11. Well if you ask "Are you a police officer?" and he's a cop, by law he has to say yeah even if he's a narc.

pretty sure.

12. Yeah i'm sure that will work

/sarcasm

13. just because someone has a jamaican accent and a beanie doesnt mean i wanna share my 2grams of weed with them.

its not normal for strangers to go up to someone (who isnt smoking weed) and randomly ask them if they have some herb they can smoke

could be a cop, but even if he isnt, what kind of person just asks random people on the street if they have pot to smoke with them

he could be a crack head who knows

14. naw bro I'm saying they have to tell you they're law enforcement if you ask, I'm pretty sure they can't lie to you.

15. reggae cop is a hardcore motherfucker he dont play around when it comes to smoking illegal drugs.

16. ^ ... no.. what part of UNDERCOVER isnt geting to you?

Also.. many Undercover officers will do drugs regardless if they are allowed to or not.. i read like 2 biographies about undercover officers .. and they both did drugs when they were deep in the cartel and some other family.

17. Not at all. Ask anyone busted for soliciting a prostitute (not me, seriously.)
    You have nothing to gain by admitting you have anything on you, but a lot to lose. Not worth it at all.

18. Thats not correct. Police can and WILL Use Drugs in order to get in good with Street to mid level dealers to get to the Supplier. I smoked weed and sniffed a line of coc. with a State Cop at a Party. And it was a Chic. a Hot Chic at that. And the Guy she set up is 3 years into 10, in a Federal Penitentiary. USP Atwater. RIGHT NOW!

AND.....

And if he keeps asking and Pressuring You. That is Entrapment. You have to be a willing participant. However they CAN lie and say the're not a Police Officer to further an Investigation. That whole Ask'em if they're a Cop thing is a Myth.

And thats all for Street law 101 For Today. Study Your Notes.

19. hmm interesting

What's the worst that could happen to someone trying to buy weed? I'm hoping to cop something tomorrow but the truth is I've never bought from a dealer before, I've always gotten it through an aquaintance