Undercover cop trying to arrest me?

Discussion in 'General' started by DarionHusein, Jun 23, 2016.

1. Hello, new here to GC. I need to talk about something ive been thinking about, so i moved to Houston a year ago, new here did not know where to buy weed from. Well every other night i would walk around 1 am near this bar which had a gas station to buy me some cigarettes and snacks. I was waiting for my friend outside the bar one day and this random white guy who works in the bar came out and asked me that what im doing. (The bar ordered him to check who is just standing outside) well so he wanted to hoop with me cause i had a basketball with me that night so i took his number but never called him. After around a week i was walking during the day back home(my home is like only a mile away from the gas station and bar) and the same guy pulled up, pulled his window down and would ask me if i know where to get bud, small amount and asked me to hoop. (I told him i might and he gave me his number because i told him i got a new phone) i wanted weed asap after another week and i told him can you hook me up with a gram and he did hook me up.. but every month he texts me asking me if i got bud.. i did hook him up once with my plug.. but till this day he continues to text every month.. is he a undercover? i mean how did he pop up near my house that day which is a mile away.. also he asks me to smoke with him every month.. any thoughts guys? i just watched the vice documentary of a kid getting caught with a officer which made me post this haha!

2. Sounds like he wants to get sweaty with you.
    :smoke:

3. Maybe you got someone's attention by being underage and hanging around outside a bar. You can't blame them for wanting to check you out but I agree there's some odd behavior going on. I doubt he's a cop.

• Like Like x 1
  4. OP, prepare your anus.

• Like Like x 3
  5. Did this happen to be a gay bar?

Check around town and find out if it is.

Dude probably thinks you're curious and wants first crack at you

• Like Like x 1
  6. Lol.... ive asked a few randoms at times if they could get any weed (only cause i was MILES.... and MILES away from were i live) but never have i repeatedly ask the same person (If they werent a dealer)

ive seen a few ppl that have hooked me up with weed. they noticed who i was but i kinda pretended i didnt no them or never seen them before.. (Unless they approach me)

but i never repeated myself, always said it so quietly that the person im asking has a hard time understanding me...

or i just hold my hand up and gesture the "telephone" symbol... but down lower so they know wat im askin xD

most people arent very intelligent, u can spot a devious cop from a stoned idiot a mile away... if ppl ask u, just give them a quick look like "excuse me... wat did u just say" most ppl would turn around n be like dont worry about it.. forget i said anything" < these people are not police xD there unsure if there barkin up the wrong tree or not...

then u get ppl that "Dont care" they think its "Normal" so theyll just go n ask every 1... < most likely a devious cop..... walk around publicly parading it on the streets.... cop or not... u want to stay away from these people reguardless.... follow this guide and ull never go wrong... *U might miss out on a few bus here n there, but thats better to miss out n keep ur freedom*

never trust anyone. even the closest people............ Experience.

• Like Like x 2