Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Undercover cop got my dealers cell?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CanCronic, May 3, 2011.

1. i believe it... fuckn porkers

2. Totally, it isn't like you could just take the battery out of it. :rolleyes:

3. RIP OP
    Hope you're still alive.

4. get a friend of yours to drive by the meet spot and see if its him or cop?

5. Just build a small grow box with carbon filters and out it in your closet, or buy a grow box online. IF your SUPER paranoid and you don't smoke that much then build or buy a pc grow box. IF they catch you in possesion your gonna go to jail (unless you live in a state California like me where its decriminalized) Might as well take the risk and get a stealth grow box. Nirvana cannabis and marijuana seeds, straight from the source! this site ships seeds anonymously anywhere in the us or Canada or where ever your from.

6. Walk by the meet up spot, see if a dude there looks like him and just ignore him and see if the dude looks shady.

7. Why don't you just call the phone and see who answers? If it is somebody other than your dude then just ask them about where he is and shit, I'm sure after talking to them you'll get a hint as to whether they are telling the truth or not.

8. You're exactly right! Whenever I find my phone, I'll be sure to not act so hastily.

9. #69 hotdog585, May 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2011
    If you even have to ask this question, ditch the pickup.

I had a dealer who's GF would answer for him all the time. This was over the phone though, not texting. She was legit and even rode with him. Texting is convenient as hell but if you really want security, call.

10. i agree, the triangulate those fuckers.

11. Dude say lets meet up at whatever , go near the meeting point and stake it out, if hes like " yeah bro im here " its a cop.

12. My cities cops would do that. They sit in the park waiting for kids to fight and what not and they have like 20 people rush out. From park benchs and cars pull up. Its a giant field with enough space for like 10 helis.