Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Undercover cop got my dealers cell?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CanCronic, May 3, 2011.

1. well by time i got a reply from her (yes excuses) it was pretty late. thus why she prob didnt want to go on txting.. and my dealer never talked past 8pm anyways... idk... and he does have me call him before we meet up. graaa effin cops. she said shed txt around noon tomorow...

2. if i was you i'd be careful

actually i guess if i was you i'd be on grasscity confused and paranoid and thinking about smashing my phone

don't be you bro

be a new you

3. Honestly I doubt a cop would hold on to someones cell trying to go after the people they are supplying. If they were looking to try to bust your dealers connects it would be the ones he gets it from they'd be after. I have never heard of cops busting buyers other than like if your caught with the bag. Like lets just say she's a cop what she gonna do sell you a bag then bust you for possesion? Doubtful... It's probably legit something came up and he left his business with someone else for a couple days my old dealer used to do it all the time.

4. this thread is so hot right now.

yea they sayyy that cops never go after the small fish, but im not sure i buy it.

i DONT trust cops. at all.

5. That is why you never, EVER, talk about mj on the phone. Call text or otherwise. In other words, if you are going to use a phone, be smart about it. Don't talk about it blatantly or openly. Use this magical thing called subtlety.

6. yea you can even disguise your texts but its true, saying shit on the phone is bad bc everything gets archived forever on supercomputers. the fact that i just posted that is sure to seal my fate someday and i'll be exterminated . we're all on lists. databases. theres probably a file on each and every person here.

7. i got a dui, and the guy found weed, and didn't even charge me for it or take it

he straight up offered to get me out of the dui if i gave up a supplier

i bet you would've done it. that's what scares me man

8. Well im going to see if she calls or txts tomorow and what she says... but yeah i definatly thinking of backing out...like for reals.. heheheeaaaaaaacrappers..

9. Your dealer may have gotten a sex change. Meredith is his/her new name, maybe.

10. heres a question though.. if she is an undercover cop.. wouldnt they just pretend to be my dealer instead of saying its not the dude and its me "meridith?'

11. They find you with.. idk. umm heat seaking missiles? uh.. bloodhounds. foxes. barracudas..

12. haha are you talking to me? i wouldnt have been driving drunk in the first place, BRO. haha/

13. I say take it like a man, take your phone to the mountains and throw it against them, making sure it shatters. If not, repeat throwing.

Seriously, I can't imagine anything from this. It's funny. it's peculiar that this is happening in Canada.

14. Do you really think your dealer would give their phone to someone else without telling you? There is something wrong here. Most dealers I know arent even cool with selling to someone when they are told by someone they know that someone else is ok (like person A tells dealer person B is cool. Dealer trusts person A but is still afraid to sell to person B) so why the fuck would they just hand their phone over to someone and have them take over for them, especially without saying anything.

15. Can't you find some from somewhere else and not think about this again? Isn't life hard as it is?

16. they might need to prove that you were willing to buy the bud, hence her actually selling it to you. then they arrest you.
    just thinking outta my ass, im no cop.

17. Ahh this thread makes me wanna re download pineapple express XD be back in a couple hrs

18. The cop wouldn't pretend to be your dealer (through txt) because he doesn't know how your dealer txts (IE - whts up man, 4 how much? OR what's going on sir? - a "voice")...

go with your instinct on this, forget all advice.

GO WITH YOUR INSTINCT!!!!

If you're asking if this is sketch on forums... then it IS sketch.
    That simple.

19. Not necessarily, there has to be an explanation as to why your dealer is not there and "meredith" is when you meet up.

20. Fucking call that bitch. It's much easier to put up a facade over text than in conversation. If your truly sketched out it's probably your best option at this point...