Undercover Cop came to my door

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by JuanRing, Jan 16, 2009.

1. This happened just today, i wasn't home at the time, but he talked to my mom, who was there at the time.

Apparently my landlord and his girlfriend were arrested last night, along with a few other people, and my landlord is a material witness to a criminal investigation.

Weird thing is, i think my landlord has his hand in some criminal activities, cuz he's been hiding in his part of the house and not answering the door when the cop comes.

Man i hope this shit turns out ok, i dont wanna have to look for another place.:(

2. good luck man, i hope everything turns out ok for you

3. good thing he wasnt lookin for you lol

4. All is not well in middle earth? lol

5. I lol'd.

6. ^^^haha..nice

7. Haha nice man.

+rep for that:D

8. No worries they can't kick you out because the landlord is in jail or anything. I think the state might take control of the building or something when that happens.

9. Ah thats good to know, appreciate it man:)

10. The ring is restless.

11. :wave:
    jakael,undercover cop at my door would have me trippin,by the way,thats a great cite picture,can ya post more?

12. Totally. I mean i'm not 100% sure that is the case. either that or the landlord has a co-owner who will have to step in. Or maybe you'll get free living for a while :hello:

Keep us updated though!

13. the undercover cop at the door is not kool jackael post me back k..

14. Will do man, haven't heard anything over the weekend, but i was away this weekend so i could have missed him.

Yeah i'm not really worried about getting kicked out, if he goes to jail his mother will probably assume temporary ownership, since she lives in the house too(i know thats alot of people to be living in one house, but its a big house:D)

15. made me lol

16. true that moving BLOWS trust me i had more than my fair share of moving huge furrreeking boxes:D