Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Underbite Jaw Surgery

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Cudi Get 20, Jan 6, 2010.

1. Well, I am asking this for one of my friends. He recently had Jaw Surgery to fix his underbite, I think it was on Dec. 19th (its around this time). Anyways, I am just wondering if anybody knows when he will be able to smoke again?

He went to the doctor this past Monday (1/04/10) and he has to keep the syringe in his mouth for 2 more weeks before he can take it back out. He smoked Monday night with one of his friends, but he said that he felt a little pain/funny feeling afterwards and that is why I am asking. I am trying to find some articles to show him that talk about the recovery from surgery, and specifically when he can smoke again. Now I know there probably won't be any articles out there that will talk about smoking weed.. but any information would be very helpful. If you need any more details, I can ask him them.. I just want to try to help him any way I can because I know this surgery is horrible. He cannot eat food for something like 6 weeks I think, and all he wants to do besides eat is to smoke.

I told him he would probably be ok smoking now, but once he told me about the pain is when I decided to ask. I told him that smoking out of a vaporizer would probably be the best option for him right now, but I am no doctor and I do not really know much about the human body to prove to him that he can smoke again.