Underaged story with cops.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 1701123, May 27, 2009.

1. Well this happend about 3 years ago i was 16 and stuped so i was chilling at morning side(The ghetto here) there happend to be a robbery that day some drug dealer got his house broken in to while he was sleeping and shot where fired there where cops EVERYWARE but me being a dumb ass gos hey lets go smoke so we go to the park and i start breakin up the bud witch was sour d so the kid next to me gos ay throw the bud im like what and look i see 2 people coming on bikes first i thought they where some random people so i was like fuck that then i see that there COPS so i star at them when they get 10ft infront of us i throw the bud and the baggy on the ground i still had resion on my hand and you can smell the sweet smell of weed in the air the cop goes whatr you boys doing the too gets next to me put there hands in there pockets so the cop goes hey you 2 come here and he makes them empty out there pockets now i was scared cos i had a pack on newports and a swicher in my pocket so i go you want me to empty out mines too and the cop goes no he asks us what we where doing and we told him we where playing football and got tierd he goes ok and lets us go to this day i still get scared thinkin about it cos i had that shit in my pockets and they didnt check me

2. Yeah, but did you guys finish playing football? 2-hand touch or tackle?

3. Reminds me of "Brian's Song".

4. You gotta learn to spell and use periods dude.

5. why did 3 people delete their posts in a row, I think we should all delete our posts, hahaha GO

6. sorry im just drunk

7. Yo u mean morning side next to manhattan ave i chill and blaze overe there like every weekend with my M.A.G friends

8. HaHa Yeaa Thats Funny Shit&Why is every1deleteing there Post?HaHa..Prob Ppl Saying they Chill Near Morning Star..I think i might 2 Hahaha

9. this^

no wonder people think stoners are dumb...

10. thats funny because this one time Well this happend about 3 years ago i was 16 and stuped so i was chilling at morning side(The ghetto here) there happend to be a robbery that day some drug dealer got his house broken in to while he was sleeping and shot where fired there where cops EVERYWARE but me being a dumb ass gos hey lets go smoke so we go to the park and i start breakin up the bud witch was sour d so the kid next to me gos ay throw the bud im like what and look i see 2 people coming on bikes first i thought they where some random people so i was like fuck that then i see that there COPS so i star at them when they get 10ft infront of us i throw the bud and the baggy on the ground i still had resion on my hand and you can smell the sweet smell of weed in the air the cop goes whatr you boys doing the too gets next to me put there hands in there pockets so the cop goes hey you 2 come here and he makes them empty out there pockets now i was scared cos i had a pack on newports and a swicher in my pocket so i go you want me to empty out mines too and the cop goes no he asks us what we where doing and we told him we where playing football and got tierd he goes ok and lets us go to this day i still get scared thinkin about it cos i had that shit in my pockets and they didnt check me

11. When will people learn that this isnt funny all day every day?

but anyways, thats funny because it reminds me of this one-OH SHI-

12. so uhhhhh

fuk it ima just delete this shit

cuz im druunk and leeeeeeeeeeeanninnn hard

f
    u
    c
    k

p
    e
    r
    i