Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Underaged medical card?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Kennymeredith, May 4, 2016.

1. This question has probably been asked several times, but i am wondering if it would be possible for a person age 16 to get a medical card in the state of michigan if this person has severe anxiety and knows that cannabis helps them and allows them to function in life. And if this said 16 year old was able to how would they go abouts the process?

2. As far as I know your parents would have to take you to the pot doc and see if he'll write you a script. You may have to bring lots of medical records to prove you've been having this problem for ages and ages. I've only seen them written for little ones with severe seizure disorders.