Underage?

Discussion in 'General' started by socrox, Sep 28, 2011.

1. A couple of weeks ago I went to hard, and ended up in the hospital after a crazy night of partying.
    They said I was fine and I went back to campus, im a freshmen in college and 18 years old. I didn't remember anything of what happened. I was blacked out by 8pm that night.
    The next few days I found out I had an ambulance take me out, so I was aware of that cost.
    Three weeks later - today, I find out I got an under age that night. When I was told they called public safety at like 6am
    cause I was drunk as shit in my dorm not doing so well, and they said I was having a seizure so i wouldn't get arrested.
    So I was just wondering what will happen to me getting a underage at 18 and being a freshmen in college. Will it affect my financial aid
    and what can i expect? Im guessing my license may be suspended..? I had a disorderly conduct charge but it was before I was 18,
    and that makes it equivalent to a speeding ticket.

Also Im doing really good in my classes :D

2. i have 2 friends one whos 17 one whos 19 who actually went to court for underage drinking yesterday. got off scott free. not saying this will happen buttt could get lucky

3. tons of people get MIPs and MICs at my school and its just like a fine, like a traffic ticket. it's not big deal. don't know what state you live in, though. and the university has never punished anyoen i know for getting an underage drinking (mip=minor in possession, mic=minor in consumption)

4. In my state MIC or MIP is just a hundred bucks + ticket and maybe some community service depending on how bad it was.

5. YOu my friend are going to have a very short experience with college...not even a month in and already blacked out at a party. Good luck man! :)

6. Just learn your limit. No sense in having all that poison in you.

7. I 100% Disagree with you.