underage stoner syndrom

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Necromancer, May 17, 2010.

1. has anybody, besides me, found themselves wanting to make anything and everything you see into a bong or pipe?

i think it comes from when i was in high school and couldnt buy a piece myself and had to make due with what i had. i used to look at everything and think of how i could make that into a pipe, and even though im 18 and can go to a head shop and buy a piece i still find myself saying "that could be a bong" or "i could make a pipe out of that."

2. hey man cool eyes

3. Not really.. I'm really picky about my homemades, I like them to look sick as hell.

I'm sure there's a lot of things around my house I COULD make into a homemade, but I don't really want to. But I LOVE making homemades, I'm just picky a lot of times I'll make a homemade, I'll drill glass bottles out with a diamond tip drill bit and make a sick hookah or something then the next day I'll try to improve it and end up ruining it lol.

Whenever I see a nice looking vase though, I for sure picture it as a bong.

4. 3 years and 6-9 various glass tubes later and I still find myself saying that lol your not alone.

5. i've mostly got over it. nowadays i won't even hit out of an acrylic let alone a homemade.