Underage Drinking Party

Discussion in 'General' started by AusTiN_420, Sep 13, 2009.

1. Hey i have a question, if i were to go to a party and park my car there and then drink, have the cops show up and i bail but they get my license plate number...is there any way i could get into trouble?

I've never driven to a party before and i'm kinda worried about that, so can anyone help?

And BTW for all you members that accuse people of not being of age, i'm 18.

2. Are you going to drive your car home after you drink?

3. #3 dumped43, Sep 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2009
    nm...

4. Probably not, but depends on the cop to be honest.

Just park your car a little bit away from the party.

5. as long as you dont blow anything, you shouldnt get in trouble. They cant prove you were drinking.

oh and never drink and drive. park down the street, have your shoes tied :)

6. No i am sleeping there for the night, but i'm just wondering if i could get in trouble for having my car at an underage drinking party but i run away and don't get caught....I mean what i was thinking was they have no proof i was there and i could get in the next morning.

7. well i mean if they find you there you could get in trouble. but if you arent there you cant really get in trouble for it, just say your friend lives down teh street and u were crashing over there that night

8. #8 Fijj, Sep 13, 2009
    Best rule for parking for a party:

Park like a 5 min walk away from the house always. Park on a different street too

NEVER DRINK AND DRIVE. EVER. If you are drunk, and the cops come (which probably wont happen unless its like a huge party) then run eather to your car, or if the cops are near your car, run away from the development. Its also a good idea to have someone with you when you run just to keep on task and so you dont get bored (cause your drunk)
    Try and crash at another persons house, or just pull a all nighter till 6-7am or if your still drunk then wait till you sober up, then go back to your car and drive home.

Now if your high and the cops aren't near your car, just casually drive out of there.

9. It depends, who is the car licensed to? One of my friends got fucked over because his car was in the shop and he was using his moms for the time. He drove to a party that got busted and the police called his mom and told her.

But no, i dont think you can get in any legal trouble, most of the time partys get busted the cops just tell everyone to go home anyway.

10. Park around the block.

The cop could be a d-bag and find who owns the car and call them just to see what's up "Hey this car was outside a big kegger, just thought you might want to know", but that would be a surprising amount of effort.

Now, on to the flamage:

1) You aren't of age to drink, you are 18. .01 is instant DUI. And now you're 18 so you get fucked for life with a felony DUI on your record from a cop whose football star cousin was killed by a dumbass 18 year old kid drinking and driving. Enjoy being fucked for the next 80 years.

2) Don't fucking drink and drive. You drove there. You were drinking, how the fuck did you plan to leave? Yeah, that 2000 pound murder-mobile. Next time leave the ego at home along with the feeling of invincibility and do the right thing.

3) OTHER advantages to NOT drinking and driving. When it's time for people to pick out their one night stand you select the girl you've macked on for the past several hours and say, "So, baby, I don't drink and drive, let's go back to your place and chill till I'm straight to drive?" Followed by going back to her place and playing hide the sausage. Bonus points if you include a line from a Snickers commercial like "Let's go back to your place to blog about our beliefs."

11. yea dont drink nd drive. this kid who was at this party i was at last night, drove after like 2 beers(lol) and he drove like a half mile nd crashed into a fire hydrant nd got a dui nd posesion of kush charge nd is rottin in jail as i speak ahah

12. What kind of punishment does a "posesion of kush" charge bring.

Op, as said before your best bet is to park down the street from the party. Even if you do park in the driveway I can't see it being a problem. The worst they will do is run the plates and give whoever it is registered to a call to let them know its there. Which is unlikely. What you should be worrying about is underage drinking tickets.

13. #13 Sovereign Psyche, Sep 13, 2009
    every party ive ever been to that got busted the cops dont charge you UNLESS you run

but...to answer your question
    they have no proof if they dont catch you
    what would they charge you with? parking your car on a street:rolleyes:

oh and btw, dont leave a party after its busted for at least an hour; they always post cops down the road lookin for drunk drivers
    i agree with dont drink and drive
    but if you arent tryin to get caught