Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

underage co worker wants to sesh.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JEI3US, Dec 14, 2011.

1. shes 17 im 20 was texting her last night and she sent me this as a text when I started sending her flirty responses (.)(.)

She only smokes regs the cheap shit and I so happen to have some super bomb right now im gonna get her super high. Is it rape if I fuck a 17 year old or should I just fuck around with her but not actually fuck her?

2. Fool around see where it goes.

3. It depends on your state. The age of consent in most states is 16 so it's not rape. If it is consensual you can still be charged with corruption of a minor but only if she presses charges.

4. If she is mature, then get it in bro. But if I was 20, I wouldn't go for some 17 year old that is still developing, only if she was bomb.

5. Nah, you're fine. If they're under 18, it's a 4 year age difference limit. You're only 3. You're safe.

Have fun lol

6. Pretty sure 17 is legal in most, if not all states.

Land that shit like a 747

7. Don't have sex with a 17 year old dude. 17 year olds are whiny, drama filled, clingy creeps. The women anyway. You have sex with her, next thing you know she's gonna think you're her boyfriend.

8. 3 years isn't a huge difference. As long as your mentality is level.

9. There's literally no difference between 17 and 18. The number is the only thing different. She's not going to change in a year, dude.

That's stereotyping anyway.

10. Fuck the SHIT out of her.

11. I would also like to that she is probably tight as fuck, so do ettt.

12. A year is a year, it can make a lot of difference. I never said there was a difference either. 18 year old women tend to have the same attributes.

It's not stereotyping, it's a fact of brain development. Are all 17 year olds like that? Well no, but the large majority are. I was at that age. Looking back, every single female I knew/know was at that age.

13. Get her baked then rail her. You basically have to, it's the law.

14. Your such a buzzkill lol if it leads to it ill fuck her. It would be a slap in the face to humanity if i didnt. No but really she doesnt look lik ethe type that would try and fish me for rape. She looks like the type of girl in school that was easy to seduce just make her laugh and next thing you know they're gobbling at your cock.

15. Find it.
    Feel it.
    Fuck it.
    Forget it.

:smoke: