under watered

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by fat freddy, Apr 8, 2006.

1. I had to go out of town for the week (gone for 5 days), so I went and bought this watering bottle from home depot. The damn thing didn't even work... still has the water I put into it on sunday night.

So now I hope my plants aren't to fucked up. Can someone let me know what you think about the following pics/questions.

The plant is not getting anymore nutes, only water.

About 40-50% of the hairs are red.The only exception to this is the very top buds.

Hard to keep my hand still with the mag, but about 90% of the trichs are cloudy. Didn't really see any that were amber colored.

I have to go out of town again this week. Leaving monday, coming back thursday night.

It looks to me like I should probably harvest in the next week or so.
    Should I just harvest know?

If I don't harvest now will the plant be o.k for another week or so, if I water it?

Just got through watering it now.

Are there any advantages/disadvantages either way.

first pic is a shot of the whole plant
    second pic is the lower plant with the bottle that nobody should buy
    third pic is a bud shot.... this is what most of the buds look like as far as hairs go.
    fourth pic is the top buds.... these have the least amount of red hairs.

sorry about the last two pics they are kind of blurry. I'll take more if I need to, but I think you'll get the idea from these.

Attached Files:

2. HIGH All, *LOL* "The plant waterer that really works"....well I know someone who say's different.

She sure looks hurt..did she perk up after watering her? I think she's pretty well toast and would chop it.

3. Yeah, that's what I was thinking too...chop it.

I just watered a couple of hours ago, but I don't think it really helped.
    This person that was using the watering bottle, do they use it alot... maybe I just have a couple of bad flo-discs.

Anyhoot have to step out for a bit. I think when I get back later I am going to manicure and start to dry it out.

I'll post pics later when I have it hanging in the beginners forums.

Thanks guys.... at least I can still get something out of it.

4. Well I just finished stripping my plant down, had a big case of sticky fingers for awhile. Here's some before/after pics, and some pics of the bigger bud.

Too bad I had to harvest early.
    Before I left this morning, I cut the lowest branch off, stripped it and put in the oven. Got a decent buzz off of it, I've defenitely smoked worse, so i'ts not a total loss at least.

Attached Files:

5. Oh yeah Freddy.
    Looks real good. What size pot was she grown in? I suspect that once it has hung up side down for a few days and cured for a few more days, then it will be a killer high. Any curing beyond that will just add to the splendor. Enjoy man…