Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Under the weather after smoking?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by hamstereater, Mar 12, 2013.

1. Alright so i just smoked my first joint on saturday and then one on sunday and one on momday. Today i have kind of just felt like shit, stuffed up runny nose and dry cough. Not planning on smoking before the weekend, probably not till the weekend after next. But did any of you feel under the weather after your first smoke?

2. You were inhaling burning/hot plant material directly into your virgin lungs. Smoke again you'll feel fine. As for feeling sick you probably are sick because the worst thing that you should be experiencing is a sore throat.

3. That or one of his friends had a cough, sore throat, cold, whatever.
    Can spread that shit if you slobber on it...

4. no man i smoked by myself each time

5. but come to think of it i have stayed up rather late this weekend and smoked yesterday on a school night, so had to get up at 6 after staying up late. So i will probably get to bed early and sleep it off

6. [quote name='"hamstereater"']but come to think of it i have stayed up rather late this weekend and smoked yesterday on a school night[/quote]

Gasp!** you rebel you! No wonder you're tired :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
  7. no smoking marijuana doesnt give u common cold symptoms

8. ha. i just meant i dont do well on little sleep