Under-Rated Hot Actors

Discussion in 'General' started by Iraqiunit, Aug 27, 2010.

1. #1 Iraqiunit, Aug 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2010
    So i was watching Law and Order SVU and the noticed the ada was pretty hot. Diane Neal or casey novak. I google her hopin for some more revealing pictures, but nope. I asked a couple other people and they were like wtf is that?
    Who else is pretty fucking hot, but flies under the radar? I cant even find a hot pic of her but watch an episode and damn.

2. Melora Walters in Magnolia.

Skeet Ulrich in Scream.

3. Tania Raymonde.

Went from this in Malcolm in the Middle:
    [​IMG]

To this:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Too bad she is shacked up with Jeff Goldblum:
    [​IMG]

4. damn it you took my post

5. Lol, if you're talking bout my post, she is just... gah. I've had a crush on her as a kid from watching MitM.

6. yeah. as i watched lost i really hoped i wasn't a pedophile for getting a boner when she was on screen. i think i just made it. :) if i didn't then i'm just gonna say it's my boner that's the pedo.

unrelated side note: first time i ever wanted to be jeff goldblum

7. Yeah, I always kinda liked him as an actor, but now he is my idle. She was bangin' in Still Waiting. Shitty ass movie to sit through, but worth it.

8. I think I saw that, but somehow don't remember her being in it. I was probably asleep for half of it. :) That does remind me of Vanessa Lengies, though. If that's the movie I think it is.

9. Young actor I saw in a movie with teh Olson Twins. Who dat?

[​IMG]

10. Mila kunis doesnt get as much attention as she deserves The book of eli made me think that [​IMG]

11. I remember reading an article with an interview with Mila Kunis. She said she was like 14 or 15 when she started on That 70's Show and lied about her age to get the job. I can't complain cause if she didn't, who knows if she'd be doing anything now.

12. I have it on good authority that Postal Blowfish has a huge crush on Snookie, he just doesn't like to admit it ;)

13. Diane Neal [​IMG]
    doesnt quite do her justice

14. i had to use the google. looks like someone i'd like to throttle to death so yeah, big huge crush. :laughing: i don't want to know anything more about this do i

15. No, you don't :D

16. Meredith Salenger

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. Rowan Atkinson
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. Maggie Lawson from psych
    [​IMG]

19. Piper Perabo, she was the star on Coyote Ugly, then went MIA and now she's back on a TV series, Covert Affairs, hot blonde in pants suit :hello:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. She was in "Still waiting"