Under Rated Bubbler

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BlazedBoy21, Oct 1, 2008.

1. #1 BlazedBoy21, Oct 1, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2008
    I bought this BONG and its all black with white and yellow blown into it. I spent 50 0n it and 50 on a slider so 100 bucks total.

I get to my friends party at his aparment, He had a blaze move in party so I walk in and sooo much smoke. I Pull out my bong and show it off, I get alot of ppl saying dude that wont get me high. About 10 heads later I have a line of ppl trying to smoke me out just to hit my bong. So I felt better everyone was high off my bong. So I stand up high as fuck and say. Dont ever question my smokin devices ever!! or feel its wrath.

And then this hott girl said you should name it Double H. Im like um why, She said for Heads High. You got everyone blazed. So the name of it is Double H. I hope to post pics soon.

And get that chicks number dude!!!!:cool:

:wave:

2. Yeah... always listen to the hot girl. Jk lol post some pics of the bub man.:smoking:

3. I gotta get some pics. But I was so high I left it over my bestfriends house who only lives 8 houses away. AND I forgot I ordered a Mini Bubbler 3 days ago and its here now! I will post pics

4. [​IMG]

Her name is Suess

5. Im really confused. I see a bubbler, and you talk about a bubbler, but you also talk about a bong... Did you buy that bub and a slider for you're bong?

Anywho, nice bub!

-AFD

6. Ok my bad. I changed the bubbler to BONG i made a mistake I was high lol.

And that is my mini bubbler. And pics of the bong will be up when I get it back lol.

Sorry for confusion. If ya visit Tampa Area. Your welcome for a free puff..

7. ok let me just get this strait, you bought a bubbler for 50 and a slide for your bong for 50? im really comfused

8. I bought a total of two smoking devices. 1st was a bong that was 50.00 bucks then a slider that was 50.00 bucks. So I spent 100 bucks total. Then I went to a party at my bestfriends house everyone use it and it got mad heads high. THEN the next day in the mail came my minibubbler and thats what the pictures above are showing.

9. oh ok, lol i was so confused as to what was going on. props on the new peice

10. thanks and props to the bear story!!:wave: