under my desk grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by irl, May 12, 2011.

1. hi all this is my first time posting so hello to everyone. im going to be starting a lr2 grow pretty soon and i just had a few quick questions. sorry if im being completely stoopid but if i grew two lr2's just under my desk with a 150w hps above them will they still grow properly as they are not in a box? as theyre auto flowering i thought light cycles wont be as important or is it? also will using lst damage them as the desk is about 27-28 inches off the floor and id like to keep them as low as possible any advice would be greatly appreciated thanks!!

2. LST is a great way to keep the plant low and increase yield. It would be a good solution to your small space problem :)

3. thanks for the reply thats what i was thinking the lighting situation is what im really worried about as its new furniture that i cant mess up drilling holes and screwing stuff onto and i have nowhere else to put a box so its gonna be open at the side anyone have any adviceor am i doomed to failure :p

4. Have you checked out the PC box stealth grows? Check them out on youtube you might be interested in doing something similar.

5. Remember "Jack and the BeanStalk" ?

6. will do thanks a lot!!