Under 21 (good?) alternative to finding that, sometimes tough to find, alcohol...

Discussion in 'General' started by JoeK1, Nov 28, 2007.

1. So as alot of people under the age of 21 know, it can be hard at times to grab a friend or find that bar that gets you the alcohol underage. I thought up this with a friend...

Lemon or Vanilla extract.... Vanilla has 95% alcohol and Lemon, 86%. We would either mix the lemon with a sprite or the vanilla in a coffee/ anything chocolate. ONLY boiling or baking the extract gets rid of the alcohol content... So maybe mix it in with those heat up microwave hot chocolates?

We didnt do it, we had alcohol hah. But I was wondering if that would do you good. Would it make you throw up or what?

2. thats disgusting

3. No, because that's desperate and childish. Just... Just don't drink, if you can't get good alcohol.

Smoke marijuana instead.

4. Mint Extract. 1 Drop to a shot of coke.

5. Its really not that hard to get alcohol...

6. getting drunk's not like finding the holy grail, and the end doesnt justify the means.

7. Well said.

8. Shit I know of people that would drink either isopropyl alcohol or scope mouthwash to get drunk. What desperate people will resort to... :(

ps - yeah, just have someone buy you beer. I dont remember it being so hard that I even thought to drink vanilla extract. That would be horrible.

9. yay for canada

19 is drinking age:hello:

10. Man, When i was underage i was driving older fools to the liqour store and buying cases of 40's.

Now i jus drive up to the liqour store and buy a case of 40's.

Aient shit really changed.

21 aient mean shit.

11. Drink cough syrup instead.

12. just do what a few of my friends did in highschool and make your own alcohol. Its not hard at all if you read up on the process and keep an eye on it. Its a good basement or closet project.

your first try will probably taste like ass but it'll get you drunk

13. lol wtf, just go stand in front of the liquor store, someone will buy you alcohol.

14. jus find the shitiest gas station you can, then go there a lot and and talk ithe the people ther a lot. eventually you can get your booze there

how do you think im drunk now

15. Thats the same problem as the vanilla extract.

16. Close to the border? Visit Canada, legal age 19, 18 in Quebec.

17. Why? It's really easy to make nice alcohol. In fact, it's nearly impossible to mess up if you're making a distilled fruit spirit. I should know, pretty much everyone in Bosnia makes plum spirit every autumn, it's an old tradition here. And I've never heard of anyone going blind from it.

18. Just brew your own beer. You can buy all you need at a Kroger, and you be carded for it..

19. Plum wine, yumm that sounds good.