Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Uncured weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Gematric, Nov 7, 2010.

1. is it bad to smoke uncured weed?

2. Assuming you know what you're talking about (risky these days), then yeah it should be fine. It will be harsher and grassier tasting than if you cured it but pretty much once it's dried it can be smoked if you desire.

3. Just cure it yourself. Throw it in a paper bag for a week or two until the bud isn't as moist and then toss it in a mason jar for anywhere between a week to a month.

Its not bad to smoke uncured weed but it will taste pretty shitty.

4. Would I still get the same amount of THC?

5. Dude just use some self control. Cure it yourself, it's worth it

6. It'll be an unpleasent smoke. If its dried, throw it in the mason jar for awhile. Look around and see some curing techniques on this site.

Knowin myself if thats all I had I would be too anxious to wait for it to cure.