Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Uncured weed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Ttt96, Sep 8, 2016.

1. I smoked some weed that was uncured and still wet it was literally picked like 6 hours before i smoked it

2. Dumb

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Lol ok dick fickle im guessing you dont know?

4. Not a good idea Op. Let it dry for at least 4-5 days before sampling newly harvested cannabis.

5. Does it have a high enough thc content to show up on a test within 2 weeks at the soonest?

6. lmao did u get high? probobly not if its your one and only time smoking,,, but if ur a smoker bro ur prob fucked. fucked fucked.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Well i used to smoke alot but up till this instance i haven't smoked in a few months

8. And yea a little but not really

9. ok then well u should prob be good then.

10. Hell yea thanks man

11. Thanks for reporting that you smoked that.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Ive smoked wet bud that fucked me up. It was completely covered in tricomes. Caked all the way to the leaf tips.. the bud didn't seem to burn just turned black. The thc on the outer layer did though.