Unconventional

Discussion in 'General' started by Gooseman, Aug 8, 2011.

1. For a while I was a flamboyant stoner with the tie-dye dead shirts but now I look pretty normal.

If you heard my music collection you would probably assume I was doing some kind of drug though.

2. Yeah i think what the OP described is what I would classify myself... Nobody has the slightest idea of my little "indulgence" lol

i work in an office and i usually pick up a few grams after work sometimes so people act surprised to see me get greens off them wearing a long sleeve button up and black dress pants haha but the people i pick up from are already used to it.. then when im out and about i wear regular jeans and t-shirts or polos..

3. I just changed out of my John Lennon shirt and am now sporting tropical shorts. So...

4. I think the "stoner stereotype" is a loud minority anyways.

In all my years of smoking I've learned that you can never say for sure that someone doesn't smoke. I've used my stoner radar to pick out some obvious smokers from a crowd, but I've also been pretty stunned when I learned that certain people smoked.

5. This. Any stoner can find a certain detail about another person that looks like they might smoke, or seals it in for sure that they've never touched the herb, but there's no way to be sure when you're standing on the outside. I've smoked with people who look like they'd not only never smoke, but call the cops on me for asking em. I've found ridiculous hippy-esque idiots who dress like stoners but have no love for cannabis, and have never even smoked it.

And a lot in between. There's a wide spectrum here, folks.:smoke:

And for the record, I don't really look stoner-ish especially, but a quick chat on the right subjects would give me away for sure. I wear non-descript clothes. baggy cargo pants, some camo, plain t's and all sorts of button-ups, from plain to weird, some old nike boots that are about to fall apart. I do have some piercings, and I wear a long chain on my wallet, which has been my style for over a decade now.

6. Your literally just described me. People never expect I smoke until I decide to tell them.

7. Yeah but Yakuza guys have some bad ass tattoos.

8. True, very true

9. Beanies, button down long sleeve shirts, slightly baggy pants, skater shoes, glasses, cargo shorts, no tattoos or piercings. (anymore)

Ehh people gonna judge me, I'll just lie and say I'm straight edge.