uncontrollable laughter

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ringleader2012, Oct 1, 2012.

1. So the school I'm working for set me up to take an archery class so I can get certified so I can teach archery at the school... Well the class is about 7 hours and I've been doing archery for awhile so I decided to wake n bake before I went since I knew it would be boring.. I pull up and I had gone with another coworker/friend so we head in the gym and there's probably 25 people takin this class!

Anywho so the instructor walks us over to the arrow resistant netting placed behind the targets and starts explaining whatever and after each time he tells us something he says "ok, yeah, that's right, Mmk" literally like some south park shit and he just kept doing it over and over.. "archery is fun and safe, mmk" "this is the Target, yep Mhm mmk" like so much that I figured the guy would realize what he was doing but it literally got worse the longer he taught and I just couldn't contain myself.

I ended up giggling and I was standing in front so I kept trying to look the other way and get it out and then I kept biting my tongue to try and stop but literally every 3-5 words he would say mmk like south park and I just lost my shit and kept laughing so hard and everyone looked at me like wtf.. it was freakin hilarious and embarressing all at the same time.. no one knew wtf I was laughing about and I ended up just walking to the back and tried to stop until I gained control of myself but everyone was so fucking confused lol

I know its random but I just felt like sharing.. just some hilarious shit to me lol

TLDR; took a archery class, instructor kept saying mmk after every sentence so I burst out laughing in front of everyone.

2. aha i could only imagine me in that situation i think i woulda done the same op funny shit aldo i hate when people end every sentence like that

3. im laughing right now so i couldnt imagine what it was like then

4. Haha man you gotta work on your poker face

5. :laughing:I wouldve been laughing my ass off, probably so much that Id have to leave.

6. [quote name='"ringleader2012"']So the school I'm working for set me up to take an archery class so I can get certified so I can teach archery at the school... Well the class is about 7 hours and I've been doing archery for awhile so I decided to wake n bake before I went since I knew it would be boring.. I pull up and I had gone with another coworker/friend so we head in the gym and there's probably 25 people takin this class!

Anywho so the instructor walks us over to the arrow resistant netting placed behind the targets and starts explaining whatever and after each time he tells us something he says "ok, yeah, that's right, Mmk" literally like some south park shit and he just kept doing it over and over.. "archery is fun and safe, mmk" "this is the Target, yep Mhm mmk" like so much that I figured the guy would realize what he was doing but it literally got worse the longer he taught and I just couldn't contain myself.

I ended up giggling and I was standing in front so I kept trying to look the other way and get it out and then I kept biting my tongue to try and stop but literally every 3-5 words he would say mmk like south park and I just lost my shit and kept laughing so hard and everyone looked at me like wtf.. it was freakin hilarious and embarressing all at the same time.. no one knew wtf I was laughing about and I ended up just walking to the back and tried to stop until I gained control of myself but everyone was so fucking confused lol

I know its random but I just felt like sharing.. just some hilarious shit to me lol

TLDR; took a archery class, instructor kept saying mmk after every sentence so I burst out laughing in front of everyone.[/quote]

Pics or it didn't happen.
    You're underage!
    No talk about other drugs.
    Fuck

7. ... ok ...

8. Lawlzapalooza

9. [quote name='"conor74"']

Pics or it didn't happen.
    You're underage!
    No talk about other drugs.
    Fuck[/quote]

What?

10. #12 LOUDintheGTO, Oct 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2012
    Im always in situations like that. One time when I was younger I had to go in and make up a verbal quiz and so did one of my good friends, who was btw probably the funniest person I've ever met. So I get there and we start the quiz, my teacher asked my friend the first question, to which he replied "I don't know... Isn't it like aids or something?" i knew he was saying that just to be an idiot, but I completly lost it. I'm dying of laughter and it's just me, my friend and the teacher(who was a real bitch) and she just gave me the dirtiest look. Then I managed to pull it together, but of course 10 minutes later my mind remembers his reply and I lose it again, this time the teacher asked me "are you ok?" with this really smart ass expression on her face.

This was only one incident involving this kid like this. That same year it happened almost daily in another class, it got to the point where I was getting sent to the office just for laughing.

11. One time I dropped _ _ _ _ and smoked weed, couldn't stop laughing for a few hours straight. My kids were scared.

12. Oh man, that would totally make me laugh. Your classmates must be stupid or sheltered or something. How can you NOT make the connection to Mr Mackey?

I woulda been like "Y'all stayin outta trouble? M-Mm'Kay, I'll just be over here for a while.."

13. One time i was buying a hat and shit with one of my friends at a nice shopping center. Well we'd hotboxed my car in the underground lot so we were blazed a.f.

In the store we were in they had a baseball game recap thing on espn or something. Well the host kept saying shit like "that's a 4 hitter for Rodriguez" and "wow! 3 hits from Davis!" or "jones holding 2 hits!" and I could not control myself so I stood there laughing my ass off while the girl (who was also hot) sprayed the protective stuff on my hat and rang me up.

To top it off, everyone had to have known which made it even funnier.

14. Haha I don't blame you for laughing, if I was high and heard that I'd have pissed myself.

15. I always loved those situations!

16. [quote name='"smokehound"']Oh man, that would totally make me laugh. Your classmates must be stupid or sheltered or something. How can you NOT make the connection to Mr Mackey?

I woulda been like "Y'all stayin outta trouble? M-Mm'Kay, I'll just be over here for a while.."[/quote]

That's what I thought! I kept looking around to see if anyone else noticed and everyone was completely confused as to why I laughed lol

17. See: My username