Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Uncontrollable laughter while high...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by BaconTokes19, Nov 16, 2017.

1. So I've been smoking regularly for about two years now, and just recently (first happened three months ago), I've gotten myself a minor "problem"..
    Through those years of smoking I used to get a chill, relaxing high, always. I still do if I smoke by myself (usually do). The thing is that as soon as I smoke one with other people, I get this uncontrollable burst of laughter.. I mean someone can talk about hairdryers and I'll be going bin laden mode on the couch beating the shit out of it with both my arms.. Of course, it feels fucking good when I'm there, but the day after (and while I laugh) I realize that I most likely look like a mentally deranged idiot.. Why this sudden high-change?? I miss the chill highs with friends.. Any idea how I can stop laughing my ass off all the time and actually relax with friends? Help please.. :(

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. You have a low tolerance. Nothing wrong with laughing your ass off at something that's not very funny unless you're high..I smoke a crazy amount and still have it happen occasionally, just enjoy it..

• Like Like x 4
  3. Well yeah I definitely enjoy it! However I'm thinking about the others around me.. they probably don't think it's fun to sit and chill next to a guy beating his shit like it was his last day alive..

• Like Like x 1
  4. That is the best problem to have I have ever read about! I get you about wanting to chill, but heck, enjoy the laughter!

• Like Like x 3