uncontrollable laughter by yourself?

Discussion in 'General' started by sensimil, Sep 20, 2002.

1. lol...well, I think Im there.

Id flatter you with some kind of flattery? right about now..but my best line I cant use of yea. come to think of it, I cant use on anyone, execpt my friends that know I can never get with! ha! hahhaha! ha! ha? ha. yeah. hahahahahah!

"DO YOU BELIEVE IN LOVE AT FISRT SIGHT OR SHOULD I WALK BY AGAIN?"

....with friends, my straight friends that I love to hang out with all the time, LAUGH. HAHAHHAHAHAHAH big joke. god some of them are cute.

....and YEAH via, the net. yeah, HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA. via the net.

2. I laugh like an idiot sometimes. I'll just be chillin' and all of a sudden it's like a leftover giggle from something else pops out, then it turns into a bunch of laughing and then the uncontrollable laughter takes over and I get to the point where I'm laughing but you can't hear me and tears stream down my face...it's funny when it happens when my friends are around...they wonder what's up and when I try to explain through the laughter, they start laughing cause they think I'm insane and then we're all are a bunch of uncontrollable laughing idiots that are the happiest people ever.

3. I know how that goes too ;)

4. Oh, and sensi is that a mirror in your pocket cause I cxan see myself in your pants *lol*

5. whoa~!!! heyyyyyy! I had to do a double take on that girlie!! im blushin!

6. i was thinking about you ladies and this thread tonight at work...

as i was laffing hystaricaly at the deserts i was prepairing to serve...

i wait tables in a "fine dinning establishment"
    when there is nothing elts for me to do ....

and tonight i has the boss lady rolling cus i was walking arround grinning....(smile and people will wonder what you are up too)....and about an hour affter she left ...
    i thought about her laffing at my sillyness...

and just exploded laffing out load...

instantly i thought of you ladies and this thread!

and laffed all the harder.....

7. yes, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha lol ha ha ha ha ha ha lol gha ha ha ha gha ha ha ha, lol ,ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, lol ,ha ha ha, lol,[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

8. today at work almost went really bad.. Im cleaning houses in the morning and for some reason the vaccum was puzzling me everytime I had to use it. I dunno what the hell it was about it, and Ill tell you for being stone sober, this motherfucker was making me laugh like crazy! its not like Ive never used this one before, Ive used it a hundred times!! and never laughed at it like this before..
    this lady today GODwho likesto make small talk with me (which I cant stand, I just want to get in and out without all the weird small talk) started talking about how she has to take Kitty to the Kitty Parlor. and the lady, a little off her rocker, kept saying it like I was gonna say something witty back. so then, laughing, vaccum hose in hand, not knowing the lady was in the room, of course, I say "kitty kitty, Ill clean you up!" waving the vaccum hose all around the damn cat, laughing. hahahahaha. oh man, Im still laughing about it, and I cant get the look of the ladys face out of my head. hahaha.