Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Uncontrolable twitching

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mrmuffinman, Jan 5, 2013.

1. Firstly, i have a really low tolerence and get comfortably high from like a .1 bowl. Last night i smoked .2 and i went and layed down on my bed. For at least 20 minutes my whole body was twitching and i couldnt control it. I was wondering if this is normal. It became more intense if i didnt move for a bit also

2. I get "fidgety" sometimes.

3. Not fidgety, i mean i feel like im a slug getting hit with salt and im buggin out

4. You a super lightweight. I wish .2 can get me high

5. I remember the good ol' days... I used to twitch so hard and get to like a 10 from a few small hoots. As time goes on your twitching will stop and your tolerancy will get higher.

6. when my tolerance was pretty low i got the twitches too, after a while you wont get them

7. No matter what, when I light the first joint of the day I always end up sneezing and my face kind of twitches then its fine

8. Hehe, I wondered if other people around here could get blazed off of .2 like me. Lightweight high five! :hello:

9. The first time I smoked it was out of a grav bong and I just remember being asked if I had turetts because I was twitching uncontrollably so much.

10. twitch is a funny word. But on topic, yeah twitching happens. at least with me in the beginning when i was new to smoking.

11. Totally normal. I get twitches all the time, and I love it. Got em right now :smoking: