Unconscious

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by coopinnadaze101, Jun 13, 2013.

1. #101 Boats And Hoes, Jun 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2013

1.) The atomic world i.e., the META-physical world, doesn't exist? For atoms, i.e., meta-physical things, were first asserted by these same metaphysicians that u say don't exist... :confused:.

Retracted, although I wouldn't consider atoms metaphysical things and it still doesn't change my opinion that you're delusional.

3. #103 Boats And Hoes, Jun 25, 2013

Ah, the dogmatist budges (try and understand me, and u will retract a lot more)... atoms ARE meta-physical. Atoms are 99% empty space and are in constant motion; yet, we experience a rigid solidity that appears stagnant and without inherent motion (but isn't this far from the case?)! So, for the millionth time... objectified atomic processes are different than the subjective experience of them!

U've just affirmed the meta-physical world... so, all this was not in vain. :smoke:

That wasn't at all what I was talking about. I considered them metaphysical from the semantic point of view. Metaphysics are concerned with principle, first, or most base things.

Had I known you would've taken a semantic allowance and turned it into this I wouldn't of even bothered. Also that last line, is so fucking delusional. If I've been disagreeing with you this entire time, at what point during this one sentence that you decide supports your argument do you think I've suddenly given up my assertions?

You're like a religious person at this point.

5. #105 Boats And Hoes, Jun 25, 2013

1.) Can't the first principle for meta-physics be that we must first think before we can "know" anything? And, that we cannot deny that we exist when we intentionally think...