Uncomfortable situation with honesty and friends large stash

Discussion in 'General' started by pantysweeper, Jan 4, 2014.

1. A band mate had a large quantity of home grown diesel that he had sitting in his house and I made the decision to slither to his supply and help myself during a practice while they were there. They could obviously tell by the aroma that I was carrying it on my person, and rather than face the truth I decided to flush it before leaving. Now I feel like a coward for being dishonest and don't know how I am going to apologize for stealing from him. Has anyone dealt with this in a somewhat respectable manner and kept face?

2. Buy him a new piece, because what you did is fucked up, more so for that weed you flushed :poke:

Get him a nice little bubbler and a handshake + apology

How much did you try to snag?

4. That's a bitch move.

5. WOW :eek:

I'm not sure if a "peace piece" will even work in this situation

6. depends how much he took IMHO

7. That's a total piece of shit move. It doesn't make it "better" that he had a lot. That's a horrible thing to do, especially during the holidays man!

8. You stole the weed..
    And then you flushed the weed? 

:hide:

9. So you're gonna get blamed for snagging some weed, which you did, but you flushed it so you never got to use it. Either way you stole it...Just buy dude a piece and just say you're being nice. Then years down the road explain and it'll be a nice laugh. It is kinda funny. Especially because you have morals and feel bad.

10. Lol what the fuck dude.....Your gonna steal from your friends? If it were me....id never talk to your ass again, thats some shady shit.
    Should never of done it to begin with....shoulda known better. They prolly all smelt it and knew exactly what happened, and then you flushed it lmao. O man.....make better choices OP.

11. #11 iHappy, Jan 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2014
    People are saying give him a peace pipe too lol.....Id brake that shit and tell him to get the hell outta here...........you thief.

Your lucky if dude dont try n fight you for that TBH, cuz I know most my friends wouldnt be as nice as me.

12. i like the idea of getting him a piece, maybe throw in a gram too 

13. you better throw in a blowjob tooMjmarijuana is nature's way of saying high!

14. Just bake him a pie and give him a hug. It should be fine

15. I just had my first toke after a 2 week T break, It's blowing my mind that you did that man, I can't even.. I don't.. Why on earth would you ever do that 

16. a new bong will make ANY stoner Happy! Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Where I come from, they would shoot your ass. What you did is unforgivable. And then you have the balls to post what you did, and ask how to fix it. THAT'S FUCKED UP. I hope karma kicks your ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my Prism II using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. buy him a large quantity,let him know how you feel then give it a few days. If you were obviously caught you should have came clean.

19. Replace the weed. Tell him what happened. Expect to loss a friend and catch an Ass whoopin.Sent from my SGH-T999 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. I'd try to replace it secretly if he didnt catch you. I wouldnt want a new piece because everytime id use it id think of my scumbag friend.