Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Uncomfortable high round friends?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by R0Y5TON, Oct 9, 2011.

1. I have 4 close mates that i hang with. Every ow and then ill get weed, and me and another mate will smoke it. The other 3 are quite conservative, and if its illegal then it shouldn't be done. (there thoughts). But anyway Ill smoke a few joints with him, and the other 3 will stand there a bit apart from us and just take the piss kinda and laugh and just be dicks really. Then we'd usually go watch some TV or play Xbox. And every time we do me and my mate would just chill and space out abit, and my 3 mates would just stare to try and find something to take the piss out off us. Its sooo annoying.

They're great mates apart from this, i was just wondering if there are any other people who get it as well.

2. i kinda see what you are saying, like, overall, its uncomfortable being around people who arent high as well. I think its because if they deny they feel inferior, or like a pussy or something, while you are enjoying yourself. Id say just have an open conversation with them about how everythings fine and they just need to chill a little if they act strange.

3. Sober people always fuck with unsober people. It's human nature brah.

Edit: Unless it's like shrooms or shit... that'd be fucked

4. I never fuck with people who are high, I used to when I was a sophomore in high school

5. take the piss out of you? what?

6. Tell them to chill out and quit acting like you guys are hallucinating or something. They should stop being pussies and try blazing themselves, then they wont fuck around with you.

7. why don't you smoke with your mate who likes to smoke alone, then go meet up with your other friends.

8. I'm assuming he ment 'shoot the shit' but that doesn't even really make sense lol.

9. But it's being done. Everyday, everywhere. Some folks are simply douchebags

And, OP, fuck those fuckers. If they annoy you, don't hang out with them when you're getting high.

/thread

10. Taking the piss means that they're making fun of him.

11. Please tell me that's not an American thing and I'm not a moron for never hearing that lol.

12. You're not alone OP. I hate being around sobers when I'm high. It's a total buzzkill.

13. I'd be like fuck you and blow the smoke in their face.

14. I don't hang around sober people when I'm high, I always avoid them until my red eyes are calmed.

15. haha same shit happens to me. my buddy asks me all these questions and never shuts the fuck up. it gets so annoying to the point that i dont even want to chill with him anymore.