Uncle Grandpa show from Cartoon Network

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Brother Cannabis, Jan 9, 2014.

1. I was just flicking through the channels. I just hotboxed my car with a few of my friends and I'm feelin pretty good. This uncle grandpa show really seems like it was made to watch while high... The trippy colors, storylines, and antics of the characters. It's almost like the regular show or adventure time.  :hippie:

2. Haha i watched an episode during in the airport during my layover in Chicago, some of the dumbest shit I've seen but whatever you into man hana.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I'm not into it man lol

4. old school adventure time is trippy as fuck... but uncle grandpa is just fucking stupid. im sorry i cant stand it. 

5. shit is retarded but i seen one of the creators of the show.  and there is no way they don't smoke pot.

6. Uncle Grandpa annoys me, but just look at the glorious promo pic for it
    [​IMG]

7. There is stupid funny and then there is stupid.  Uncle Grandpa is just stupid.

8. I miss old school adventure timeImagine if they brought adventure time to adult swimSent from my GT-I9505G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Uncle Grandpa seems like a pedophile kinda, this shows pretty dumb.

10. Awesome show Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

11. The voice acting is atrocious. Since this is a cartoon, voice acting is a big deal. If the characters are too obnoxious to even listen to for more than 5 seconds then it doesn't really matter what else the show has to offer. Personally, I think its just a cheap attempt to cash in on the new wave of animation.

12. Ive never even seen it and i hate that show the commercial for it with the old guy saying "goodmorning all night long" over and over again annoys the shit outa me, parents were worried about spongebob? i wonder what this shits doing to the youth.

13. #13 Ploxxies, Jan 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2014
    Since I don't want to go on a huge rant about how much I dislike the show, let's just say that I'd rather watch a full day of Nick Jr sober than one episode of Uncle grandpa high. Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

14. Pizza Steve is the manSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. I tried to like the show. It gave me a few laughs here and there but... Ehh i just cant. Its too much stupidity and shit makes zero senseSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Show is too random, the only new show I like to watch is Regular Show. 

17. Yea the Regular Show is good. But too bad you were banned man lol