Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

uncle cottons!... pt. 2 (pics are here!)

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by IGotTheCottons, Nov 16, 2002.

1. i got some pics scanned of little kaylah... here she is with her mother

2. kaylah and my aunt...

3. great grandma lol...

4. the proud father...

5. another one with mom...

6. all three of 'em...

7. the proud grandparents...

8. mom and some nurses from the hospital...

9. Good looking baby there cottons. Looks like the family is doing fine.

I hope all is well with everone!

10. everything is well. mom and baby came home lastnight and they're doing just fine. :)

11. HIGH All, right on she sure is a cutie there uncle cottons. I can still remember WoodBug when he was that small seven years ago

12. i know what ya mean unoit. i can still remember my youngest sister when she was that small nearly 12 years ago. man... time goes by fast.

13. Congrats.........the lil one is just adorable. Its enough to melt anyone's heart!!!!!! Have fun spoiling her!!!!!!!

14. Dude!!! What's up with the nurses faces???? They look like they been stubbin out cigs in eachother's heads!!

Oh the humanity!!!!!!

15. Kaylah is a beautiful baby! Congrats, Uncle Cottons! I'm glad everyone is doing good.

16. thanks everyone :) she's so quiet. barely cries at all... ::does happy dance::

17. Very cute cottons!! Congrads on the special delivery!! :)