Uncharted 3 - PS3

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by coltondj, Jan 18, 2014.

1. Anyone here gaming uncharted 3? If not you've gotta pick it up, sickest game ever once you get the hang of it. Leave your ps3 gamer tags if your playing it.Happy toking ✌️

2. bought the Uncharted 3 Ps3 bundle when it came out.   It was my first Ps3 game.  It was fun and had some great moments.  
    Uncharted 2 was even better, check it out if you havent

3. [quote name="Twistedweather" post="19374559" timestamp="1390238528"]bought the Uncharted 3 Ps3 bundle when it came out. It was my first Ps3 game. It was fun and had some great moments. Uncharted 2 was even better, check it out if you havent[/quote]Uncharted 2 - classic gameHappy toking ✌️

4. The next uncharted game is coming out sometime in 2014 i think, cant wait for that shit, great series fosho

• Like Like x 1
  5. I bought Uncharted 3 almost 2 years ago. I got pretty far in the game but a buddy of mine fucked up my PS3 nd I had to format the whole damn system! :(

But I think after my sesh 2day, I'll get the ball rolling again and actually try to finish the game by end of March since Uncharted 4 is on its way this year.

"Everything is better when u are high"