Unbiased Experiment

Discussion in 'Politics' started by LTSold, Dec 28, 2017.

1. Dude don’t u feel like they both want the same thing just dif ways of getting there. Us to b on our knees and them living the life with the rich and famous.

2. #162 CBDBurner, Mar 15, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2018
    I feel like government hasn’t changed since castle days. Ya got king n queen n all the ppl that surround em. At the castle drinking wine and there’s a guy entertaining them. That’s Obama n Beyoncé n jay-z.
    Step outside the castle walls n ya got street performers makin fun of president n government that’s Hollywood these days.
    Then ya see someone rollin n pig shit with a hemp outfit on with their hands out beggin for a gold coin. That’s American citizens.
    Nothing has changed but technology in my opinion.

3. Scary times man

4. Not before you mentioned it here, but I figured it was self-explanatory. I just briefly read the history and the meaning and I understand the concept, but I don't fully understand the philosophy behind it.

5. Just make the best with the hand your dealt and treat others with respect, but always be cautious my friend.

6. In relation to what you said, we have the left wing and right wing, just different wings of the same bird. We can look back throughout the past 150 odd years of both parties being the only parties in power and see how things have gone, i.e. centralization of power and transfer of wealth. As CBD said, just different means to reach the goal.

7. I've not really studied that issue much. I've been focused on immigration for the time being, so I'm pretty ignorant to that. I do, however, believe that there's a flip side to everything. (no pun intended sort of) I believe there are rich and powerful people who are evil and fueled by greed, but I also believe there are people who are not motivated at all, so they decide to blame other people for their own problems and they also leech off of other people or the government. Both examples are a vast generalization for sure. My only point is, there's a flip side to 99% of problems in general. Of course usually one side's more problematic than the other.

I was in commission sales for a couple of years and I've seen both extremes.

• Like Like x 1
  8. 97th Critique
    This one's absolutely ridiculous and I probably spent literally over 100 hours on this one. I spent more time on this critique more than any others by far. I just threw in a bunch of experimental shit in there to see if I can get any kind of reaction. The core facts and open mindedness are still there.

9. 98th Critique
    Completely opposite from my last critique. This one has a serious tone and is quite straight-forward. Let me know what y'all think.

10. #170 LTSold, Apr 14, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2018
    99th Critique

This video was made a month before the bombings in Syria.

11. #171 LTSold, Apr 14, 2018
    99th critique above.

12. #172 LTSold, Apr 14, 2018
    99th critique 2 posts up.

13. #173 LTSold, Apr 15, 2018
    99th critique 3 posts up.

14. The copyright claim on my 99th critique on YouTube has been released, so I edited out part 1 and 2 of the Dailymotion vids of the same critique I posted. Here's YouTube's response,

"Hi LTSold,

Good news! After reviewing your dispute, NBC_News has decided to release their copyright claim on your YouTube video.

Video title: 'Unbiased Experiment: 99th Critique'

- The YouTube Team"

I respect YouTube for doing this. I'm impressed they reviewed it so fast due to the fact that there's hundreds of hours of content uploaded every minute to YouTube.

Just to be clear, I'm only doing videos when I'm critiquing videos, so I'll post PDF's when I'm critiquing articles. Also, I'm new to making videos and I do everything myself, so I'm trying my best to do better on the editing and my commentary. It's just a learning curve.

15. 100th Critique

I cannot believe I've done 100 of these. Thank you for putting up with my crazy ass.