Unbelievably sad.

Discussion in 'General' started by Sir Tokes Alot, Apr 8, 2010.

1. I am really down right now. Yesterday my uncle was hit by a car on his bicycle and was killed instantly. He leaves behind a wife and 2 beautiful children that are 4 and 7. I am so sad right now I don't know how to describe it. My whole family is now compelety heartbroken. I loved him and now I will never get to see him again. I feel sick to my stomach about this. Some old lady just slammed right into him and his friend. His friend is in critical condition at hospital. I can't stop thinking about it. It's such a waste of so much time he could have had. His two beautiful daughters will miss him greatly as will our whole family. Please blades keep my uncles wife and children in your prayers because they are so distrought right now. I just needed to let out how I was feeling. I just can't beleive I will never see him again. I am going to miss his smile that has always cheered me up.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Oh no :( I'm so sorry for your loss babes...what a tragedy. Sounds like he was a very loved and great man but don't beat yourself up for it. Shit like this is out of our hands unfortunately. It sucks but things will get better I promise. My condonlences to you and your family and I hope his friend makes a speedy recovery. Hit me up if you wanna talk I'm here for ya. :love:

3. Thank you for the kind words. The hardest part for me is the way he died. Being knocked off a bicycle by a car.

4. I feel for you man. Thats fucking tough. Just happened suddenly. Cant take a day for granted.

thoughts go out to his family:(

5. I just was looking at a picture of him that was taken just 5 days ago and he was so happy. This is such a tragedy I can't beleive it.

6. Damn, im sorry to hear that. :(

Shit happens in life and you just have to press forward.

That lady hit both of them? damn she must have been senile.

7. I'm really sorry for your loss bro. :(

Try to remember and celebrate the life he lived. Remember the good times. My thoughts are with you and his family.

8. that's terrible man. your family will be in my thoughts. he's in a better place now im sure, but that doesn't make it any easier on everyone here. take it easy, and take care of those children. if you need someone to talk to you can always hit me up bud. im sorry for your loss

9. So sorry man. Honor your uncle by remembering the things that made him great. I hope you find comfort. I shall blaze a bowl in his honor.

10. He did amazing things during his time on this earth.

11. I'm so sorry for your loss. It sounds like he made a really positive impact on your life and probably the life of those around you. Remember people stay alive and with us through our memories.

It's always tragic to lose someone we love and respect, especially when it's without warning.

12. Im sorry to hear that man, expecially sence he left behind a family. It is the worst fealing when someone you love is taken away from you and there is nothing you can do. I know this first hand and right now you just have to celebrate the life he had, he will always be with you in spirit.

13. It's so hard knowing I am never going to see that smile again. I was lookin at some pics of him with his daughters last night and I was just crying my eyes out. It made me feel a little better to get emotions out. I am tearing up as I write this right now cuz I am thinking of him and how good of a guy he was. I just can't get how he died out of my head. What a horrible way to go.

14. #14 TheQueen, Apr 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2010

Remember the good stuff honey. I'm crying for you. {{big hugs}} I cringe and say a quick prayer when I see people on bicycles and motorcycles. People just don't look out for them. :(

My brother has had 2 motorcycle accidents. This last one, 7 months ago, left him in a coma for 6 weeks. He had to have metal plates put in his face and he had severe head trauma. It's a miracle he is walking and talking but he will never be the same again. He was wearing a helmet. I don't think he would be here if he hadn't been.

15. damn bro shit must be hard on ya, couple years ago some getto crack head bitches jumped my sister at a bar she was at and they got her into a van and threw her out on a 55mph pitch black road to get hit by a car and die, she didnt get hit but when they threw her out at high speeds she hit head first and shattered her whole side on her face, shattered half her skull on one side, broke collar bone and arm and now she has brain damage and trama, they had to take out half her skull on the side it shattered so for 2 years now shes been with a cave in in her head where she doesnt have half a skull on that side.

omfg it breaks my fuckin heart to see her like this but im just glad she is alive.

16. Im so sorry I'm on a month t-break but on Monday i will light a bowl for him and one for you and your family.

17. My condolences Sir Tokes Alot... I too just lost my Oma a couple days ago. So unexpected.

Rest in peace, those who have passed. We won't forget you.

"April is the cruellest month, breeding\t
    Lilacs out of the dead land, mixing\t
    Memory and desire, stirring\t
    Dull roots with spring rain."

I just saw her on Saturday, and she gave me my Easter chocolate from her hospital bed... I can't believe I won't see her again. She is with my Opa now...

18. I am so sorry to hear that. May she RIP. Death is such a horrible and sad thing. I mean I am sittin here lookin at pics of him and I will never see him again. That smile he had made my day better whenever I saw it. I am very glad that I will always be able to picture his smile in my head.

19. blazing this bowl for your're uncles life. i would however like to say that in his own mind he was probably ok with it, after all no body in their right mind rides a motorcycle without fully accepting the future consequences, if they happen...

20. He was on a bicycle on a country road not a motorcycle. He was then hit by a car.