Unbelievable...

Discussion in 'General' started by MrSoloDolo420, Jul 11, 2011.

1. So here I was today hollowing out an axe can for a clever stash spot. I realized I needed a plyers (sp?) so I went into the garage and look for a pair. As I'm looking through my father's tool box I came across two empty pill bottles. I found it peculiar but didn't really think much of it. I continue searching for said plyers but I begin to wonder, "why the fuck are there 2 empty pill bottles in a tool box"? I opened one of them and a familiar smell tickled my nose. Marijuana. The other smelt the same. Both bottles also had small amounts of kief covering the walls of the container. After looking around a little more I came across a bag of about 2.8 grams of DANK bud, a makeshift one-hitter, lighters, and an ashtray. My mind was blown. All 19 years of knowing my father I NEVER would have expected to find anything like this since he's the type who isn't really into partying, socializing, and drinking. I now know where to go when I need some dank:D

P.S. I took pics and want to post them but I'm on my iPod with no computer available. Anyone know how? I tried but can't figure it out...

2. doesnt sound like hes partying to me.

3. Thats awsome man

4. My dad used to hit his bong in front of me when i was little.I didn't know it at the time. But party on. :p

5. I never said he was. It's just that all he does is work all day then come home and work some more. If you knew him he'd be the last person you'd expect to smoke. My goal is to smoke with him someday.

6. #6 Skunky Monkey, Jul 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2011
    That's awesome, i wish i had the chance t toke with my dad :( r.i.p

7. My dad used to, but not anymore, I do want to convince him to smoke hookah with me though.

8. Just get in a huge ass fight with him :p Thats when my dad and I and smoke lol.

9. Yeah I'm not sure how I would bring it up to him though, he doesn't know I smoke and I know he wouldn't approve of me smoking even though he does himself. Maybe in a few years.

10. If your 18 then i would just ask him, or make him catch you at it :D

11. Just leave hints of it behind. I left popcans bowls and shit in my room and finally my dad found it when i was like 15. But hell he was kind of excited i was smoking anyways. :p Now i can chill in my room smoke and play xbox. :3

12. He was exited you were smoking at 15 , hell that;s kinda awesome :D

13. Yeah maybe I'll just casually mention it to him sometime. It would really be good for our relationship since we've kind of grown apart in the past few years.

14. HAHAHA! Oh my god! If I found weed stashed away in one of my parents' hiding places, I would probably spend the whole rest of the day laughing at random times thinking about it.

15. This is how you do it, Yo pops Me liky the sticky icky you dig ??? wanna burn some dank Aww hell yerrr son lemi grab ma pipe, Nahit's cool i gota bong you see :cool:

16. #16 DriftingApart, Jul 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2011
    Just because he smokes doesn't automatically make him a party-goer.

I smoke cannabis everyday, and I haven't been to a party in a while.

Wait a minute..

17. I know but it's just that you wouldn't normally associate him with any type of drugs whatsoever.

18. you can do it through the GC app