Unacceptable things you see at work

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by dylan182, May 19, 2011.

1. Me and my buddy are blazin talking bout our past jobs and some of the most unacceptable things weve seen for example my last job was at jcp in the shoes department i once had these three coustomers sitting in shoes waiting for my co worker to get them the size they needed so i try to make small talk and shes going on about luck luck this luck that it comes in the most random times so she pulls out three scratch off tickets and her daughter says i just bought these tickets for my mom i reply oh how sweet i could really care less i just wanted to see what this chick wins so my co worker gets back with the shoes and i say dude check it this chicks about to win a free ticket she scratched the first one and it was a dud she scratch the second one and her mouth shot open then at the top of her lungs she screams half the other store and associates come rushin over to see whats up this ladys screaming crying jumping and laughing all at the same time saying i won i won i won i won her son checks the ticket and starts galloping on some invisible horse around the shoe department while my manager is scattering to get a camera to take a pic turns out the daughter gave her mom a fake ticket hahaha how bogus it was halarious and killed alot of time from work

Just wanted to share dose any one else have any crazy work stories?

2. Some little girl is getting beat by her mother. :)

Crazy work stories. Probley getting a gun pointed right in my forehead. Who point's a gun at a fucking grocery store worker?

3. Dude i always hated seeing shit like that i always feel bad

4. Puke in the urinal at the restaurant i work at. Guess who got to clean it... What kind of a sick fucker says: sink?, trashcan?, toilet?, Urinal.

5. #5 dylan182, May 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Unacceptable

6. If you honestly don't think that woman is going to mentally hate her own daughter for atleast a day, your not living on planet earth.

Def going to get her ass chewed out for awhile.

7. ^ true that her mom was too pissed

8. #8 Lapheriel, May 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2011
    People who give others fake lottery tickets should be put in a kiln.

9. I saw some guy grab some chick inappropriately when I was cleaning some glasses at the bar. I asked him to leave politely and he broke a beer bottle and pointed it at me. My one mate was barbacking and smacked him silly. Alcohol is such a stupid drug.

10. #10 dylan182, May 19, 2011
    Thats horrible and unacceptable

11. The way you worded that sentence made me laugh for a good 30 seconds

High^

12. Not me but some in n out worker had to clean up the bathroom. I walked in and pissed all over the wall and floor. After I washed my hands I walked out and an employee came in. I went outside and sat in the car for the rest of the visit.

13. I saw some kid on a leash at my work.

14. Saw a drunk mom drag her son into a door busting him open. She got arrested. Lots of gun freaks showing off their hardware. Cases of crown royal stolen off a truck. 3 or 4 people threatning me, all empty air. Flagrant breaking the law by liquor distribitor reps. An owner who illegally bought booze from other stores when he couldnt pay the distribitor.
    Running a liqour store was interesting.

15. shit drivers are unacceptable

16. The markup on certain rarer (would it be subspecies?) species of Plecostamus' is somewhere in the neighborhood of 300-500%. Pretty unacceptable if you ask me. Also when I worked at a sub shop, if the bread had spots of mold we were just supposed to pick it off and use the rest of it. Fuckin GROSS

17. I used to work at this salvage yard stacking scrap metal and one of the jobs there is to operate a hydraulic press and I saw one of the dudes who worked on the press get his hand crushed. I was dragging a bed frame over to one of the carts and all of a sudden I hear people yelling and this dude starts screaming and bawling uncontrollably.

The dude bled all over the place, I've never heard screaming like that before, There were actually bone fragments embedded in the conveyor belt.

I also used to (still do sometimes) work demolition, tearing down these old apartments, and these contractors would come around and pick up asbestos and then dump it in the woods (the only reason I know this is because one of my buddies drove a van for these guys for a year.).

I also used to work at a lumber warehouse and these redneck dudes came around after work one day in a tractor trailer and stole about 35 grand worth of bulk lumber, I to this day think that it was an inside job.

18. I'm a curtosey clerk at albertsons, worst position there I swear, anyway this old lady was upset about something the cashier did, and I was standing right there and she said my hair was the hideous thing she's ever seen, like what the fuck.. People are rude.

A few months back this womens son peed on the cart and floor, guess who had to clean it up?

19. #19 Captainbasch420, May 19, 2011
    Ple...co.... Dala ma hoo hoo?

WHAT?

20. Fish, Hes talking about catfish.

And if smoking a bowl in the freezer is unacceptable. Then i dont wanna be acceptable.