Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Unable To Tell The Difference

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Just_This_Guy, Aug 11, 2014.

1. I just went to my friend's house and got some weed but I'm new to smoking and I cannot tell the difference between schwag and reggie just from sight, so I was hoping someone could help me tell which it is. I'd very much appreciate it.

P.S. sorry about quality of pic, had to use the bathroom since my wife's allergic.

Attached Files:

2. Does it get you high?

3. #3 Just_This_Guy, Aug 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2014
    Got a bit dizzy but not to much else. Only my 2nd time smoking, 1st time I smoked my friend's kush and now I'm smoking reggie so i'm just wondering.

4. Brick weed that dirty nasty weed..usually has a brown color to it and has an earthy smell. You'll get a ton of stem.

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app
    And your wife's "allergic" to bud?

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  5. cool ty that answered my q.