Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Unable to focus

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Rootsphere_Farms, Nov 14, 2013.

1. #1 Rootsphere_Farms, Nov 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2013
    I smoked quite a lot last night and at a certain point my eyes were unable to focus on stuff that I normally could even if I tried my hardest. I noticed it when I was lighting a bowl and I couldn't look at the weed in the bowl because it was so blurry and I was focusing on the background. Is this most likely from strong indica in the middle of the night? Lol

2. Seek Medical attention.

3. #3 Deleted member 194034, Nov 14, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2013
    sometimes that happens to me if i smoke when I'm really tired. if it persists and you feel the need to ask a pro, do it.

4. #4 DriftingApart, Nov 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2013
    I don't know why you guys are saying to seek medical attention and all that shit, are you saying you've never focused on the background so that other objects in your field of vision go out of focus? 

I'm able to do this when I'm sober if I concentrate hard enough, but I find it happens more easily when I'm stoned.

5. This happens to me sometimes. I usually get tunnel vision though.

6. Happens at times, usually tunnel vision for me like the guy above. Only happens when I'm tired though, which unfortunately as a full time student and part time worker is all the time...